Action Figures and Other Toys

nemesiswontdie

I know there is a lot of collectors on this site of certain stuff like how Jade used to collect Marvel Trading Cards and RE stuff, while DCP collects MGS stuff and Shira is starting to collect RE merch.

I also know a few people on here collect figures.

Here we can discuss what we have, what we want, up coming figures and such.

My figure collection isn't much anymore. I ended up selling most of my RE figures. I sold a Palisade CVX Claire, Palisade Zombie Cop w/ Licker, Neca Tyrant -002 (RE1), Neca Lab Coat Zombie w/ crow, Toy Biz Birkin G2 w/ Sherry, Jill (Regina from Dino Crisis alt costume) w/ Brain Sucker and a Neca Licker. Now the only RE figures I have are a Moby Dick (yes, that's the company that made it) Limited Edition Nemesis Type-1, Moby Dick Super Tyrant (both the Moby Dick LE Nemesis and Super Tyrant are imports straight from Japan) and a Palisade RE2 Leon.

I also have a few MGS figures. I have a McFarlane Solid Snake, McFarlane Meryl, McFarlane Gray Fox and a Medicom Real Action Hero's MGS3 Naked Snake figure (in zombie face paint and square camo. Very limited).

I'm pretty pumped for some figures that are coming out in Japan sometime this year and hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on the Elizabeth, Yu, Yosuke and Aigis Gekkoukon Uniform version. The ones that are gray are just prototypes at the moment.
aigisgekkfigure_zps6f913684.jpg

1360495608589_zps4dc23122.jpg

1360496461681_zpsc9276708.jpg

1360485077429_zps70fb1269.jpg

1360496086958_zpsa017874d.jpg

1360509019450_zpsc06ba621.jpg

1360496391193_zps5f322152.jpg

1360496426897_zps34b6069e.jpg

1360400867782_zps175aa0df.jpg

This was supposed to be released this month or next month, but got pushed back to April because of the over whelming pre-orders the figure got.
1360401224485_zpse17fa799.jpg

I would still love to have a Hot Toys S.T.A.R.S. Wesker, but they are ridiculously over priced right now. Usually $500+

So are there any figure collectors on here besides me? I know Shira ordered a Hot Toys Ada Wong figure not long ago.

Last edited:
DSCF2436.jpg

I think I posted that before, but, I need to take an updated photo without the dolls, lol.

I got more as well not in the picture. A few CM Punk figures, a Roddy Piper figure (not the one in the pic, a smaller one), Catwoman from Batman Returns, The Riddler, Forest Speyer, Egon and Janine (from Ghostbusters), Donatello, Shredder, Michealangelo....I am now motivated to clean out my storage room and find them all, lol.

I used to have a shit load of wrestling figures back when I was really into wrestling when I was 13 or so. I don't have a single one now.

Took a pic of my figures. I forgot I had a few of them like the MGS4 Old Snake with Octoface Camo and a broken Solidus Snake.

Here is what I have.
IMG_20130210_115148_zps293d41d9.jpg

IMG_20130210_115216_zps2bf893a0.jpg

IMG_20130210_115557_zps7fd8935d.jpg

From left to right: Moby Dick Rebecca Chambers, Palisade RE2 Leon and Moby Dick Super Tyrant
IMG_20130210_115639_zps5fe5f627.jpg

From left to right: McFarlane MGS1 Solid Snake, McFarlane MGS1 Meryl, McFarlane MGS2 Solidus Snake, Neca MGS4 Old Snake
IMG_20130210_115233_zpsf15ca59d.jpg

100_0233_zpsb2144b81.jpg

Picture is old, but shows Snake outside of the box.
IMG_20130210_115744_zpsc13a2426.jpg

IMG_20130210_115755_zpsf5177f3e.jpg

IMG_20130210_115738_zps69979fa6.jpg

332735_3392658461684_1426336928_3430157_1473463633_o_zps57b6cf63.jpg

I also have a Marilyn Manson Antichrist Superstar figure
IMG_20130210_115658_zpsc6897728.jpg

Here is an old, small and bad quality picture of my RE figure collection from back when I was collecting in my middle school days
09-29-07_2242_zpsd322f00b.jpg

I collected figures when I was 6-11, after that I do not remember much. I do love the figure standing over Puscifer.

Why do people collect figures, is it like a substantial form of hoarding? I have my Scorpion/Sub-Zero book ends proudly displayed in my window, but I am not going to spend my money that is beneficial to me.

Just browsed through the pics again and you got a MM ACSS figure? Lol!

I collected figures when I was 6-11, after that I do not remember much. I do love the figure standing over Puscifer.

Why do people collect figures, is it like a substantial form of hoarding? I have my Scorpion/Sub-Zero book ends proudly displayed in my window, but I am not going to spend my money that is beneficial to me.

Just browsed through the pics again and you got a MM ACSS figure? Lol!

Yeah, MM had a few figures. An ACSS one that came with stilts (the same one, the stilts are put away), a Mechanical Animals one, a Disposable Teens one and a Holy Wood one.

I collect figures because I enjoy them. They're little copies of characters and some of them have fantastic detail on them (my Nemesis figure and my MGS3 Naked Snake figure have the most detail) and it's fun to collect them.

I collect other random shit, like my ex girlfriends hands in the freezer for example. I think men collection figurines is trying to compensate something. Not getting critical on you but I am taking that men empowerment class, so I am curious as to a reason why? I have bills to pay and I know if I got childish 'toys' around, it reduces your chances of getting laid.

Off topic, but is Kansas getting hit with this Blizzard? Because Minnesota is getting pounded now, South Dakota and Nebraska are seeing it as well.

Will be back in 8-10 hours,

I collect other random shit, like my ex girlfriends hands in the freezer for example. I think men collection figurines is trying to compensate something. Not getting critical on you but I am taking that men empowerment class, so I am curious as to a reason why? I have bills to pay and I know if I got childish 'toys' around, it reduces your chances of getting laid.

Off topic, but is Kansas getting hit with this Blizzard? Because Minnesota is getting pounded now, South Dakota and Nebraska are seeing it as well.

Will be back in 8-10 hours,

Collecting is a hobby. I like figures. It's not like I play with them lol. They're on display. Once I get a shelf, they'll be on display through that instead of just being on my computer desk or on my music shelf.

But yeah, collecting figures is just fun. Kind of like how people collect other stuff. I find figures to be interesting.

I also don't give a shit if a girl doesn't like them. I'm not in this world to impress them. Take the fact that I collect figures or leave it. If I don't get laid, I always have my hand.

Also, no. We're fine. It's a little windy out, but no snow at all, thankfully.

I have a container of Star Wars and Naruto figures.

I also have some G.I. Joes.

I don't have any figures ultimately precious to me though...until June.

<3

I'll post pics when I get access to a camera.

I have a shit ton of Hotwheels too.

I have some Nintendo toys from when Burger King was selling them, Hot Wheels, some Spider-Man toys, I think a Jimmy Neutron toy and that's all I remember lol

I stopped liking toys when I was like 10 years old because at that point, video games had taken over my life

I have bills to pay and I know if I got childish 'toys' around, it reduces your chances of getting laid.

Then the bish isn't worth it because if she wont lay you just because you have a collection of figures, she obviously doesn't love you/like you for who you are.

I have a container of Star Wars and Naruto figures.

I also have some G.I. Joes.

I don't have any figures ultimately precious to me though...until June.

<3

I'll post pics when I get access to a camera.

I have a shit ton of Hotwheels too.

I think I was the only kid who never was big into Hot Wheel. They just weren't my thing.

I'm still surprised you weren't saving up to buy one of those Hot Toys RE4 Leons.

Save up. That's all there is to it. Like how I'm saving up for a few stuff like a 3DS and an Aigis statue.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alter-Perso...002?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4abb26ad32

Saw it about a week ago and it looks amazing. The price is high, but I was talking to a few people last night in a Persona thread and they said that it's a great figure/statue. High detailed and the paint is fantastic.

I'm sure there is a HT RE4 Leon out there that isn't so over priced. I can talk to a friend of mine who still collects RE stuff and see if he knows anyone that would be willing to part with one.

Still gotta do more cleaning, got bored of it after like 5 minutes, lol, but, anyway, here is my Ecto-1 with Egon and Janine. I got it when I was, damn, 3 or 4 years old. It is hard to tell in the picture but my precious Ecto-1 is actually a tad yellow from age :(

I lost the chair on top ages ago. Probably at my dad's house in the laundry room somewhere in a box.

Next time I see my mom, I am gonna raid her photo albums and get the picture of me playing with my Ecto-1 when I first got it, lol. That and the pic in my Ricky Steamboat shirt that I keep asking my mom to scan and send to me but she is too lazy to look through all her albums and find it.

Image115-2.jpg

Also, my homeboy <3

Image116.jpg

I'd pay at most probably $500 for it.

$1500+? That's more than I paid for my car.

I messaged my friend who may or may not have the Leon figure. I asked if he had one and would be willing to part with it or know anyone who would.

His RE collection is astonishing. Hopefully he messages me back sometime today. We're in completely different time zones so I don't expect him to message me anytime soon (he lives in Australia).

http://www.the-horror.com/forums/album.php?u=598

I don't actively collect toys and figures. Most my childhood toys are gone, but there are few that managed to linger in my home. I still have some of Pogs from the time I was in elementary school; it was short-lived fad that only lasted for a year.

Last edited:
Oh man, pogs, I found my collection late last year, I felt like I was in the third grade again, lol.

I had some cool slammers.

Favorite pog was ace (cards).

They are somewhere in my closet, MUST FIND THEM AGAIN.

My collection is very small. I have only one slammer, which has a black widow design. Some of the pogs I have were made using the pog maker that my neighbor owned. Too bad my neighbor learned the hard way that pog maker cuts the picture, since his first attempt was using a photograph of his dog.

I messaged my friend who may or may not have the Leon figure. I asked if he had one and would be willing to part with it or know anyone who would.

His RE collection is astonishing. Hopefully he messages me back sometime today. We're in completely different time zones so I don't expect him to message me anytime soon (he lives in Australia).

http://www.the-horror.com/forums/album.php?u=598

That's one hell of a collection, but no Ada figure :cry:

Those RPD shirts <3

Legit jealous