Just Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This woman that I work with and I have some nice feelings for one another, and I think that its going to get serious. Only problem is, she doesn't speak hardly any English, and I'm not so hot with the Spanish. Don't know how we're going to pull this off (or out for that matter ;)), but I'm determined.

Just tell her,"quieres chupar mi pito?" And if she says yes, your the shit.

Just tell her,"quieres chupar mi pito?" And if she says yes, your the shit.

I'll pass bro, I can't tell you how many times I've said weird or dumb shit to her because of my Hispanic friends :?

I once unknowingly called her a witch and told her that I am her princess.

I'll pass bro, I can't tell you how many times I've said weird or dumb shit to her because of my Hispanic friends :?

Awww I feel bad now"/.

I'll help you if you want bro.

Well im going to be leaving soon im going to make some money babysitting:D

Dude that sucks. heres a heads up if any of your friends tell you to call her a burro dont do it you'll regret it

Dude that sucks. heres a heads up if any of your friends tell you to call her a burro dont do it you'll regret it

Lmao, it's a little late for that. She never gets mad or anything. She just laughs, I still look like a dumbass though.

Yo my MK dudes

I gotta situation...

I'm 21 i've been talking to this girl i really like for a while now

recently i found out she's 17 and doesn't turn 18 till august...

should i continue seeing her, or wait..

?????????

Yo my MK dudes

I gotta situation...

I'm 21 i've been talking to this girl i really like for a while now

recently i found out she's 17 and doesn't turn 18 till august...

should i continue seeing her, or wait..

?????????

cyberpolice.gif

Your going down dirtbag

Just messing with you. I'd say wait, if you get caught by her parents or someone like that, you probably wont think it was worth it.

Wait. I messed with a 12yr old when I was 15 and I didn't know. Once I found out, I left her in a hearbeat. Good thing I didn't have a condom before I found out.

Yea i gotta wait....

Wait it out if she's worth it to you. If you don't wait, then Jessi Slaughter's dad will backtrace it and report you to the cyber police, and nobody wants that.

My love life is a pile of crap right now. My ex randomly decided he misses me after ignoring me for weeks. Turns out all it took was his xbox getting RROD for him to realize that he's all alone in the world. Psssh. :(

My love life is a pile of crap right now. My ex randomly decided he misses me after ignoring me for weeks. Turns out all it took was his xbox getting RROD for him to realize that he's all alone in the world. Psssh. :(

Thats odd kause the 12yr(which is now 13 and I am 16) is trying to get back with me lol.

Wait it out if she's worth it to you. If you don't wait, then Jessi Slaughter's dad will backtrace it and report you to the cyber police, and nobody wants that.

He got the RROD? Show him some sympathy, the guy just lost the love of his life.

What sucks is that he finally misses me the moment I'm pretty much over him. It's like he's opening the wounds all over again. To top that off, I'm kinda talking to somebody new right now and I really really like him.... Arrrrrrrgh. Why are relationships so tough???

What sucks is that he finally misses me the moment I'm pretty much over him. It's like he's opening the wounds all over again. To top that off, I'm kinda talking to somebody new right now and I really really like him.... Arrrrrrrgh. Why are relationships so tough???

Relationships aren't easy on purpose, follow your heart and what makes you happy is always the thing to do!

Dammit, I have another test tomorrow for my nursing class.

On a Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.