My MK Games Collection

Re: My MK2 Collection

interesting! but except speed the whole gravity is changed, i could be wrong of course and maybe it could be fixed. notice how n64 mkt pal is slower than ntsc, that is deff a speed issue, but for mk2 snes i dunno.

let me know if you have any progress with it ;]

From a programmers perspective it makes sense, the game clocks differently so many things may be different even though the code is the same. I bet it was something they didn't anticipate.

Gravity is not natural, it has to be programmed. ;)

Btw, I totally forgot that I still have the longbox PS1 MK3. There was a re-release in 97 as one of SCEA's first Greatest Hits titles in a smaller CD-sized cardboard box. Interested Pat?

Actually long box isn't rare, but I may take it anyways. I have been looking for the smaller jewel case edition, but it's VERY RARE.

http://www.game-rave.com/psx/playstation_perfect_guide/releasedgames/mortal_kombat_3/index.html

Interesting that the Saturn MKT's MK3 music had accurate sampling rate (and didn't sound like a slowed down LP like the PS1).

Btw, I totally forgot that I still have the longbox PS1 MK3. There was a re-release in 97 as one of SCEA's first Greatest Hits titles in a smaller CD-sized cardboard box. Interested Pat?

like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mortal-Kombat-3...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

http://cgi.ebay.com/PS1-PS2-MK3-MOR...hash=item110345802060&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

PS- is anyone here can buy one of these 2 for me, I will pay you extra for it. My ex-gf ****ed up my credit w/ bank and eBay account (LONG story) and I havent been able to restore it yet. And i really REALLY want this ;)

Do you care which one I go for? Maybe we can do an exchange for the other things you may be able to get. ;)

It seems the cardboard is susceptible to damage. So how much you willing to pay, you wont be able to play this version without a PS1 mod as well.

The one I posted, MK3 US Jewel Case is the very rare one, but that UK MK3 is unique as well but not rare.

Do you care which one I go for? Maybe we can do an exchange for the other things you may be able to get. ;)

It seems the cardboard is susceptible to damage. So how much you willing to pay, you wont be able to play this version without a PS1 mod as well.

The one I posted, MK3 US Jewel Case is the very rare one, but that UK MK3 is unique as well but not rare.

Hmmm. Good point. I think I'll hold off.

I cant seem to find the PC version MK Trilogy either. and I've been looking for about a year.:(

I actually just found two copies of MK2 for Super Famicom, one boxed and sealed and one unboxed. Ordered and waiting for them now!

I changed my subject to My MK Collection.

Here's the latest photo:
3268042248_7931747a7d_b.jpg

Looking for (in box preferred):
- MK games for Game Gear and Sega Master System
- MK games for Game Boy and Game Boy Advance (I have MK2 but no box)
- MK games for PS1 (I have MK2-J)
- MK games for N64 (I got MKT, will order box replacement soonish)
- MK games for PC and Amiga
- MKD for GameCube
- MK1 TV Game
- MK1 Tiger Handheld

Extras not pictured:
- UMK3 and MK2 for Saturn unboxed (the ones pictured are sealed)

Extras for Trade:
- MK2 SNES (no box, manual, etc)
- MK for Sega CD (No manual or front case)

On the way:
- MKA for Wii
- MK2 for Super Famicom (two copies)

Last edited:
there are also MK3 and MK Trilogy for R-Zone, MK1 for Tiger Barcodzz, MK3 and MKT for Handheld LCD, MK3 for Game.com and i'm not sure if MKM for Handheld LCD is an official game :D

there are also MK3 and MK Trilogy for R-Zone, MK1 for Tiger Barcodzz, MK3 and MKT for Handheld LCD, MK3 for Game.com and i'm not sure if MKM for Handheld LCD is an official game :D

Really? I'll keep those in mind for later completion. The real game consoles are my priority and I only got the GAME.COM MKT because it was cheap and sealed.

If the MK2 Super Famicom box I got isn't sealed, it said it was new, does anyone want the bare cartridge?

Unrelated, I may be selling a NES 2 complete with Box if anyone ever wanted one. I decided to get an AV Famicom instead. ;)

Im looking for MKT on PC as well. Disc only would be fine. Id like the version for Windows though, as I was told its the better version.

_ded, hah all of those seem to be identical. Seems Tiger just reuses their same technology for various platforms.

I just got my MK2 Super Famicom "Green Blood" Edition game. As you can see here, it's brand new and never been used. Japan doesn't shrink wrap their games I guess.

3274002495_911a4c903f.jpg

3274003115_f133cf3a48.jpg

3274003691_d30442d52e.jpg

3274004149_5b496b8a4a.jpg

3274004591_5b8cd74858.jpg

3274005065_e9473fb292.jpg

I also got two bare carts as well, MK1 has no noticeable differences. So now I have two copies of MK2 Super Famicom. ;)
3274005487_69b963382c.jpg