Xbox live... 2 Months free!

the_sim

For anyone who is gonna be a new Xbox live member, when you buy Mortal Kombat Deception... there is a card that gives you two free months of Xbox live included in it! So if you have the starter kit, don't use it, until you use your free 2 months first!

highwaytothelost said:
OH MY GAWD!!!!! The kollecters edish? or the standard?!?! That's so awesome. This means all of you can kick my ass!!!
Here is a link to what i found... All it says is Mortal Kombat Deception... so i'm guessing it will be in both. If you look there is a list of games that include it as well. When i get Halo2 i will give my 2 free months to someone who has yet to sign up.

damn, I just bought a live starter kit and allready activated it (12 months)
Is it possible to acctivate the 2 months if you are allready a live member for 12 months? cause I see it can only be activated between april 2004 and march 2005...
I bought all the versions avalible, that would be 14 months free, what a waste if I couldn't use it :cry:

xaryC said:
damn, I just bought a live starter kit and allready activated it (12 months)
Is it possible to acctivate the 2 months if you are allready a live member for 12 months? cause I see it can only be activated between april 2004 and march 2005...
I bought all the versions avalible, that would be 14 months free, what a waste if I couldn't use it :cry:
The 2 free months is for new accounts only... if you read the link i provided above you will see it in there.

Awesome! I was worrying about the X-box live thing, but now I can blow those $40 on something else. (I'll get myself some headphones or something...) Yay.