Stop Motion Video!

not bad for stop-motion, UK! been awhile since I've seen you 'round these parts.

how much did the stop-motion camera cost? im thinkin' of buying one myself.

oh it's not a specialized stop motion camera or anything,just a koadak 5mp digital camera,it works fantastic,and then i use stop motion pro 4 to put it all together and then edit in windows movie maker

That's very basic, but very cool, man. I love the all but dead art of Stop Motion Animation. Does the name Ray Harryhausen mean anything to you? Click below to see his lifes work in the field of movie making and stop motion animation. He is consdiered by many incuding myself as the King of the art. Granted it's not the whimsical funny type of stuff that you're showcasing here, but I think you will find it interesting...maybe. I love this stuff!

RH-WS

Last edited:
dude, Ray is a genius. The Hausen's gone, right? I haven't seen him do anything in current movies where all they use is CGI

dude, Ray is a genius. The Hausen's gone, right? I haven't seen him do anything in current movies where all they use is CGI
Damn straight! He's a living legend. And nope, RH is still going strong at 86 years of age. He has of course long given up his animation work in movies. Clash of the Titans was his last venture way back in 1981. But he does sculpt stuff now and still draws fantastic monsters n shit. I grew up totally memerised by this guy's lifes work. And I still am. Infact, I have all of his movies on DVD, execpt the Animal World.