Petition! Lets get those character bios online!

Hell I signed it. Anything that makes this story complete is a good thing. Damned Midway left so much hanging for a game that's supposed to be all about finality.

Hey, Seven, love the movie. j/ks. As for the petition, everyone dies. What else is there? MK Resurrection? Where they all come back.

*signs *

I like the idea, but too bad the website is begging for money to keep their site running. There should be better petition sites that don't make it seem like you need to pay to join the petition.

Hey, Seven, love the movie. j/ks. As for the petition, everyone dies. What else is there? MK Resurrection? Where they all come back.

*signs *

I love it too, even if it's not the reason why I took this usename^^

Patrick McCarron said:
I like the idea, but too bad the website is begging for money to keep their site running. There should be better petition sites that don't make it seem like you need to pay to join the petition.

I didn't need to donate for signing this petition... Are you sure? :/

He said "makes it seem like you need to pay". After it submits your signature it pops up with a page that asks you to donate making it seem like you need to. Of course you don't, but I'm sure it's fooled at least a few people.