What you LIKE about MK: Armageddon

Arcade - With the character selection and fighting mechanics, it's the most fun I've had with a 3D MK since MK4/Gold. Arcade mode is the heart of MK, and it delivers.

Motor Kombat - Very fun little side game.

I've been so busy with these two modes I haven't even tried any others yet.

5/5 Game to me...

Strongest Points:

- Konquest is AMAZING! It's like a Game inside a Game :)
- A lot of Characters
a. 1 Fighting Style and 1 Weapon Style is perfect to me.
b. Great balance of Boss power [Blaze being the best for obvious reasons and Kintaro and Goro being beatable more so than Blaze and Moloch (the 2 best in the game).
- CHARACTERS ARE COOL.
- SPECIAL MOVES
- Story
- Stages
- Game play is smooth
- KAK

BAsically I like everything except... No Khameleon in Ps2 version, KAK should have all moves and the move system [fighting style moves / weapon style moves] should improve and the fatalities are whack but besides that the game is owange.

well the motor kombat could be way better. when i think of kart racing, i think of crash team racing, mario kart, and stuff. motor kombat needs to be more cartoony, and the tracks need improvement. Konquest is awesome, except that it should have had the same fighting engine as shaolin monks, where you could jump, leap, do a variety of attacks and endless combos, and do in game fatalities. because it's a bit slow moving, and i don't get the rush i feel when i play shaolin monks. also i feel it's too repetitive, and, as cheifthunder said, linear. it beats mkd konquest in gameplay and fun, but deception beats it in lasting appeal, free roaming-ness, story(mka's kq story is so confusing it gives me headaches), and replay value. plus i like how in mkd konquest you can go back to worlds, but in mka konquest you can't. arcade is great, cool arenas, good characters. but the fighters need more ground combos, and better aerial moves. look at shaolin monks- it has the best aerial system i've ever seen. they should have modeled it around that, because it's not as good as it should be. and as for the story, they left too many holes in it. KAK is great, but i just wish i could use him in konquest and motor kombat. KAF to me is a total failure. i can't have any fun in it. in the next game, keep the kreat a fatality....but instead make it so that you can literally create one. like have a KAF-style mode where you can customize your fatalities, do things to them, completely build it and make it however you want, then choose a button combo and use it in arcade. the krypt is also an okay thing- i just feel they didn't put in a quarter as much effort as they usually do in the other games. but by far, the greatest, most incredible, action-packed, fun-filled, amazing part of the game is....online mode! they really improved it from deception. not to mention that with so many arenas and characters, you could play it for hours on end.

Last edited:
I liked how it had every character(except horse Motaro :( ), and the level hazards were awesome. The character designs were great. Kreate a character was cool, I usually made human Reptile in it.

Last edited:
How Jarek was a generic enemy in Konquest (take that, Jarek!)
Kreate a Character
Motor Kombat
Mileena's outfits
Johnny's outfits

But especially!
Those awesome magical spiders that gave you bonus treasure chests when you squished them
Hail, spiders. Hail.

EDIT: Dang, I just realized how old this thread is, holy crap.