Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle

The 7th Number

LOL i tried to make his face a little more like a turtle but you cant change the face shape with that kind of headwear over his eyes. Also if he isnt the right color, thats because im color blind.

dcp1909yc9.jpg

dcp1910pr0.jpg

dcp1912wu5.jpg

actually i created shredder! how do you post pics on here, ill take one.

the only thnig with shredder, they didnt have the spikes for his shins or wrists, even though some guy in konquest had them, i was kindof upset with that.

You got the colors dead on, it looks nice. The only thing I don't like is the head, but there is no turtle head so oh well.

The only thing is that only Leonardo would be right in the game, but not 100% right.

No Staff, Nunchucku, or Sais for KAKs. So Don, Mikey, and Raph would get the wrong weapon

Leo fights with two Katana blades, he doesn't look right with just one. Too bad KAK doesn't have a dual weapon selection.

But the KAK looks great.

You could try the "reptile" face to give it more of an authentic look, but it's your call.

That's awesome, 7th! You're really color blind, man? How in the hell did you select the right palette colors for this fighter? For any fighter? No wonder classic MK Ninjas were a pain in the ass for you to select, dude. His shell reminds me of an uber huge Raiden Hat.

10/10 [i really like that]

Edit: Does he eat Pizza? :mrgreen:

You're really color blind, man?

How in the hell did you select the right palette colors for this fighter? For any fighter?

Upload the pic to the internet by going to this site http://www.imageshack.us

Then take the "direct link" URL it gives you adn then paste it in here like this

[ img ] URL [ /img ]

but with no spaces.

You can also upload images into your posts by editing posts in "Advanced" mode and attaching images to your post. That's your other option instead of using image shack.

Also great job on the TMNT, well done!

Yea I find myself just making characters for the sake of making them. So far I've only given moves to my char Vortex. Only unique chars get movesets from me.

the turtle looks great 7th, but you could have made him smaller, he is about 5 foot even. other wize.....WOW

hahahaha nice and to someone earlier, i have a strange feeling mikey would work, as well as don, oh and even raphael simply because all their weapons are on the game lol Johnny Cage and Liu Kang use nunchuks, Raiden uses a staff, and Mileena uses sais so I'd almost bet that you can use those.

Anyways though, that is the coolest thing I've seen this week, and will make a strong running for whole month. We'll see about all year and lifetime later.