The NFL topic

highwaytothelost said:
g0d said:
undertaker3x7 said:
g0d said:
Ugh.. everyone doubting my Pats, yet AGAIN. And, to whoever said this (GreenWo?) The Seahawks will not give the Pats their first loss, nor will they beat them at all this season. Hell, the Hawks will be lucky to continue their success from last year into this current year. They're a young team and not a single one among them is a "proven" post-season competitor. Hasselbeck, Alexander, Robinson and Jackson anchoring a young offense is not going to get the team very far in the playoffs, and their loss to Green Bay last year was proof of that.

You keep speaking of their offense, but theyve had the best defense so far this year, only giving up 13 points in 3 games, which is much much better than what your Pats or ne other defense has done this year. And though they may not have post season experience, Alexander has proven that he is one of the best, at least top 2 or 3 backs, in football, not only by what hes done, but with the fact that hes accomplished so much each year while being injured.

And Id have to say the Seahawks have a very big chance of beating the Pats considering they almost lost to Buffalo, but hey, they never do to well against a team that just about everyone else beats up on.

K, you lost your rights to tell me who can beat the Patriots ever since you failed with that same theory three times over the last year when my Patriots successfully defeated your colts each time. Your opinion is rendered completely irrelevant.

It's a whole new year.

It sure is, and since the Patriots beat the Colts THIS YEAR AS WELL, my point still remains intact.

Jesus Christ, shut the FUCK up, you're as bad as Undertaker is.

Oh, don't be a poopy head. Jesus didn't do anything. And your pats are going down this year. So you can talk when your pats are out of the playoffs at the end of this year. Have fun.

highwaytothelost said:
Oh, don't be a poopy head. Jesus didn't do anything. And your pats are going down this year. So you can talk when your pats are out of the playoffs at the end of this year. Have fun.

Yea, 17 games in a row now is it? We're really headed straight for the gutter. Oh wait, we're about to break the record of most won games in a row, EVER? Nevermind.

Yea, and have fun with your bull$hit theory that the best team in the league for the last three years will somehow start getting worse this year, when the only personnel change they've made is an upgrade at running back, in Corey Dillon.

Dumbass much?

Hey dumbass! I'm the only one posting after you! So why are you quoting me?!

Also the chiefs won how many games last year? But i forgot they when the way, lmao my bad. I should pay more attention.

Translator:
Playoffs is a whole new game.

highwaytothelost said:
Because if I don't quote what I say may transfer on to the next page, and then NO ONE knows what the fuck I'm talking about?

Also the chiefs won how many games last year? But i forgot they when the way, lmao my bad. I should pay more attention.
I'm sorry, but I don't know what the hell "I forgot they when the way" means, at all.

Translator:

So "playoffs" are now one game? Ok..?

g0d said:
highwaytothelost said:

Yea, 17 games in a row now is it? We're really headed straight for the gutter. Oh wait, we're about to break the record of most won games in a row, EVER? Nevermind.

Yea, and have fun with your bull$hit theory that the best team in the league for the last three years will somehow start getting worse this year, when the only personnel change they've made is an upgrade at running back, in Corey Dillon.

Dumbass much?

gee whos the dumb@ss now, you dont even know how many games in a row YOUR team has won. Theve won 18 already which is a tie for the most, and tomorrow YOUR team plays the dolphins, another of the teams that have won 18 straight, for the new record of 19. And if by some chance the Pats lose, YOU will have no room to ever speak of football again, since the Dolphins have the worst team this year.

And another thing retard, you cant count either, it was 2 games i said the colts would win, not 3.

g0d said:
highwaytothelost said:
Because if I don't quote what I say may transfer on to the next page, and then NO ONE knows what the !@#$ I'm talking about?

Let's see. There are 15 posts before it goes to the next page, is counting relevent?

Also the chiefs won how many games last year? But i forgot they went all the way, lmao my bad. I should pay more attention.
g0d said:
I'm sorry, but I don't know what the hell "I forgot they when the way" means, at all.

There read it again.

Translator:

g0d said:
so "playoffs" are now one game? Ok..?

For your team? Yes.

undertaker3x7 said:
g0d said:
highwaytothelost said:

Dumbass much?

gee whos the dumb@ss now, you dont even know how many games in a row YOUR team has won. Theve won 18 already which is a tie for the most, and tomorrow YOUR team plays the dolphins, another of the teams that have won 18 straight, for the new record of 19. And if by some chance the Pats lose, YOU will have no room to ever speak of football again, since the Dolphins have the worst team this year.

And another thing retard, you cant count either, it was 2 games i said the colts would win, not 3.

I never claimed to know how many games in a row they won, I simply knew it was a number 16-18. Does it even matter, especially if my facts were to hinder my Patriots by a game and in reality they are actually BETTER than I said? I don't think it does...

Also, you seem to think that the Dolphins flawless season some 20 years ago has anything to do with the ZERO players remaining from that team. And not only do you use the Dolphins as a means to claim that they are one of the old unbeatable teams and should provide a tough opponent for the Patriots, you also, in the next sentence, claim that the Dolphins are the WORST team this year. Ok, so which is it? Are they the worst team or the best team? Make up your fucking mind.

highwaytothelost said:
g0d said:
highwaytothelost said:
Because if I don't quote what I say may transfer on to the next page, and then NO ONE knows what the !@#$ I'm talking about?

Let's see. There are 15 posts before it goes to the next page, is counting relevent?
So, because I did not know when a new post switches to a new page, I quoted your message just in case I did. Is there something wrong with that? I don't see how it's pointless to quote posts in any case, because there are tons of posters on these forums who may stumble into our argument and not know who is talking to who, anyway.

Also the chiefs won how many games last year? But i forgot they went all the way, lmao my bad. I should pay more attention.
g0d said:

There read it again.
I read it again, and "they when the way" is not grammatically correct, or even half-coherent. Why don't you type it again so maybe it's readable.

Translator:

g0d said:
so "playoffs" are now one game? Ok..?

For your team? Yes.
[/quote] So you can claim that this season is a "whole new year", (thus pointing out the fact that it is impossible to decide the outcomes of teams this season) yet you are already estimating the brevity of my team's playoff run? Um, ok!??! Contradictions, anyone?!?!

I'm pretty sure the viewers will know who is argueing, if they even care which i doubt they do.

I did type it again.

Well actually, g0d, a lot of people do this. Fortunatley i'm doing this for free unlike the people at ESPN, fox, or even abc. You see? I'm doing you a favor.

highwaytothelost said:
I'm pretty sure the viewers will know who is argueing, if they even care which i doubt they do.

I did type it again.

Well actually, g0d, a lot of people do this. Fortunatley i'm doing this for free unlike the people at ESPN, fox, or even abc. You see? I'm doing you a favor.

Bullshit. You aren't doing anyone a favor, and least of all for your own comprehension when formulating this argument. The only one talking in circles (as you have accused me of doing today) is you, because you make one statement claiming that this is "a brand new year" (implying that prior seasons are irrelevant) and then go on to make your predictions on who will win various competitions we've discussed. You are a hypocrite and, even worse, you are in denial of that very fact.

Prove to me that saying one thing and then contradicting yourself the very same day allows you any credibility when arguing with me or anyone else, and I will gladly drop the issue and continue the debate with you as per normal.

Big Falcons fan here. I'm pretty sure that Vick can take them to the playoffs at least. I mean, hey, they're 4-0. I'm picking the Eagles and/or the Patriots to go to the Super Bowl though.

g0d said:
undertaker3x7 said:
g0d said:
highwaytothelost said:

Dumbass much?

I never claimed to know how many games in a row they won, I simply knew it was a number 16-18. Does it even matter, especially if my facts were to hinder my Patriots by a game and in reality they are actually BETTER than I said? I don't think it does...

Also, you seem to think that the Dolphins flawless season some 20 years ago has anything to do with the ZERO players remaining from that team. And not only do you use the Dolphins as a means to claim that they are one of the old unbeatable teams and should provide a tough opponent for the Patriots, you also, in the next sentence, claim that the Dolphins are the WORST team this year. Ok, so which is it? Are they the worst team or the best team? Make up your !@#$ mind.

Where the hell did i state that the dolphins would be a difficult match up, I simply stated the fact that the Dolphins are one of the few franchises that have won 18 straight games. Maybe if you could comprehend english that would be clear to you, or maybe you just cant find anything else to b!tch about, so you have to try and make up some sh!t.

Ugh! Seattle blows a 17 point lead AT home, where they were undefeated last seaso, and then loses to overtime against Divisional Rival: Rams. Garbage.

If you are a professional football team and want people to take you as a legitamite threat, you can't blow 17 point leads. Of course when you have large leads in the NFL that is basically a window for the opposing team to win the game - especially long bombers such as the Rams. Teams just start bombing the ball and it's near impossible to defend against. Still, shitty loss for the Seahawks.

They go up against New England next week. Should be a good game.