Konquest Item Collections

zeke009

10/15/06 - A FAQ has been posted at IGN for each Relic location
http://faqs.ign.com/articles/738/738696p1.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 Items - Meat unlocked
20 Items - 20,000 koins
30 Items - Daegon unlocked
40 Items - Unlock the Pyramid of Argus
50 Items - Unlock Blaze
60 Items - Everything in the Krypt Unlocked (thanks 7th)
Finish Konquest - Unlock Taven

Items can be viewed be pressing L2

I have a running thread of items I've found. Some are koin chests, KAF items, and hidden artifacts. I was aiming to list only the hidden items found in Konquest mode, if it was out in the open on the main path... I didn't list it.
http://forums.realmmedia.com/showthread.php?t=9847

Last edited:
30 relics- Blaze
40 relics- Deagon
Complete Conquest- Taven

It's kinda wierd that you unlock Daegon before Taven.

Last edited:
Anyone know of a complete list of items so I know what I'm looking for? I have 56/60, below is the complete list of what I have and under that are the characters I'm missing.

What I have found so far:
Ashrah’s Doll
Baraka’s Blade
Bo’ Rai Cho’s Jug
Cage’s picture
Cyrax’s bomb
Daegon’s belt
Dairou’s Keys
Darrius’ shades
Drahmin’s mask
Ermac’s gem
Frost’s mask
Fujin’s Cape
Goro’s amulet
Havik’s mask
Hotaru’s Flag
Hsu Hao’s watch
Jade’s Bracelet
Jarek’s vest
Jax's Beret
Kabal’s mask
Kai’s wristbands
Kano’s mask
Kenshi’s Blindfold
Kintaro’s Armor
Kira’s knife
Kitana’s fan
Kobra's Glove
Kung lao's Hat
Li Mei’s Sandals
Mavado’s Hooks
Meat’s steak
Mileena’s veil
Mokap’s Sensors
Molochs ball
Motaro’s horn
Nightwolf’s axe
Nitara’s orb
Noob’s stars
Onaga’s helmet
Quan Chi’s amulet
Raiden’s Hat
Rain’s mask
Sareena’s Sash
Scorpion’s spear
Sektor’s Rocket
Shang’s stone
Shao Kahn’s helmet
Sheeva’s earrings
Shinnok’s Crown
Shujinko’s medal
Sindel’s brush
Smoke’s mask
Sonya’s ID
Strykers radio
Sub-Zero’s amulet
Tanya’s choker

Missing Items:
Blaze Essence
Liu Kang's wrist band
Reptile's Medal
Reiko's Chest Armor

Last edited:
Blaze's essence.......I've got that one.....

in the artic level, like the second level I think............. you have to rescue an old man trapped behind a gate to gain access to the obilesk that his monks are praying around. In the little area where you find the man, there is a camp fire that is not lit. Use your fire punch move to light the fire and gain Blaze's essence.

Since the XBOX version doesn't come out until Friday >< I can't contribute any new info. I do have a question for those that have the PS2 version. I haven't seen mentioned anything about a Krypt, is there one in the game? If not, what are the Koins for? Sorry, kinda in the dark about some of this right now lol

-Scorpion

Blaze's essence.......I've got that one.....

in the artic level, like the second level I think............. you have to rescue an old man trapped behind a gate to gain access to the obilesk that his monks are praying around. In the little area where you find the man, there is a camp fire that is not lit. Use your fire punch move to light the fire and gain Blaze's essence.
Great, thanks! I completely over looked that... but I think I might have to restart Konquest to get back to that part... not sure... the trusty old PS2 is sitting at home waiting for me to get home from work... quiet day today... might have to leave soon... yeap, I'm sure of it! Time to head home!

wait i just read this...

Ok well it says in the gameguide that you can unlock the vault by getting all 60 relics, and in the interview with shaun hemerick (or however u spell it) he says that the "vault" is somewhere in which you put in a code which has endless posibilities.

This would make more sense since some of the preset costums are missing, maybe in the vault there will be character endings, and other things.. mmmmm..

I noticed that the vault wasn't on the main menu. I also heard about this ? mark in the krypt. I hope it's more expansive than we realize!

I noticed that the vault wasn't on the main menu. I also heard about this ? mark in the krypt. I hope it's more expansive than we realize!
I think that is wishful thinking. After all the playable characters in this game, I think they were very tight on space after adding in Motor Kombat and Konquest. It does sport one hell of a roster though!

I've read about some of the missing ones... Blaze is noted above (thanks Evil Dead).

- Liu Kangs Armband is found on a dead Lin Kuei warrior. you have to check more the once.
- Reptiles is found right before you fight him. Its right there in the blue breakable object on the ramp to the left.
- Reiko's Chestplate is found in the map room of shao kahn's palace. You have to shoot a fireball at the only lamp that isnt lit.

This info came from MKO: http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/forum/showmessage.cds?id=93588

Last edited:
Ok new question. Can you backtrack and recollect the items? If not can you restart konquest on the same profile? 'Cus I don't wanna feel totally empty if I miss one for the rest of my life.

Ok new question. Can you backtrack and recollect the items? If not can you restart konquest on the same profile? 'Cus I don't wanna feel totally empty if I miss one for the rest of my life.
Backtrack... not sure.

You can start over on the same profile, but you have to battle everyone you did before all over again. At least you can skip cutscenes.

You can also collect gold and lots of it... all chests where an Alt costume or item where are replaced by gold now. I think I have something like 90,000 koins... might just go and try to buy out the krypt soon.

Hey im new at this lol
well yea can some one help me or tell me where i can find...........

Goro's Amulet
Haviks's mask
Jax's beret
Kabal's mask
Mavado's hooks
Nightwolf's axe
Tanya's choker
and
Sarrena's sach

Thanx i would appreciate it

im missing...

Kung lao's Hat
(where?)

Liu Kang's wrist band
Liu Kangs Armband is found on a dead Lin Kuei warrior. you have to check more the once.
(anyone know where to be exact?)

Reiko's Chest Armor
Reiko's Chestplate is found in the map room of shao kahn's palace. You have to shoot a fireball at the only lamp that isnt lit.

Reptile's Medal
Reptiles is found right before you fight him. Its right there in the blue breakable object on the ramp to the left.
(in that room where they throw stink bombs at you all day with the explosive tanks?)

im currently in the snow level...hopefully i dont have to start over and these are all after the point im at.

Last edited:
im missing...

Kung lao's Hat
Liu Kang's wrist band
Reiko's Chest Armor
Reptile's Medal

im currently in the snow level...hopefully i dont have to start over and these are all after the point im at.

Kun Lao's hat was in Secktor's ship u had to check the dead droids to get it

can you quit a konquest in the middle and start a new one on the same profile? Or does it just continue where you left off until you beat it?

You have to continue then restart.

All 60 relics unlocks the Krypt eh? Then why do I bother buying everything lol, cause I want it now! The code, search the manual and previous interviews for the anwser, some on Gamefaqs say they already found it though.