Konquest Item Collections

I'm in the same boat... only I have to finish konquest to start over and get Blaze's and Liu Kang's item. Currently fighting the skulls on the cliffs now... almost over with my 2nd trip through konquest.

Which two were you missing 7th?
Liu kang and Kung Lao?

Kung Lao was on Sektor's ship, one of the first bodies when you enter the room where you have to search for a key.

i got them all, i beat konquest twice now.
And what did you get for the 60th item? I'll update the first post.

Everything in the Krypt unlocked? If so, I'm glad I spent the time buying everything with the 115,000 koins I had the other night when I got sick of Konquest!

Last edited:
Hey im new at this lol
well yea can some one help me or tell me where i can find...........

Goro's Amulet
Haviks's mask
Jax's beret
Kabal's mask
Mavado's hooks
Nightwolf's axe
Tanya's choker
and
Sarrena's sach

Thanx i would appreciate it
I'm too lazy to copy and paste this morning, so I'll just point you to this thread: http://forums.realmmedia.com/showthread.php?t=9847.

It has all of the ones you listed except for Goro's Amulet. I'm toying with the idea of playing konquest on a new profile again just to create a FAQ for the 60 items this weekend. I've played it enough in the last few days to where I think I can get through it pretty fast.

i need some help plz

were do u find goro's amulet??
and
reiko's meal armor

and after that im missing one more i dont kno wich one

i need some help plz

were do u find goro's amulet??
and
reiko's meal armor

and after that im missing one more i dont kno wich one

Reikos medal armor is right after you fight him(shao Kahns palace), stay in the room with the map, and shoot a flame at the one candle stick that isnt on fire, its on the wall. I tried to get it before i fought reiko and it didnt work, have to do it after you fight him.

Not sure where Goros amulet is... sometimes the items are around right before you run into the character in konquest mode.

Reikos medal armor is right after you fight him(shao Kahns palace), stay in the room with the map, and shoot a flame at the one candle stick that isnt on fire, its on the wall. I tried to get it before i fought reiko and it didnt work, have to do it after you fight him.

Not sure where Goros amulet is... sometimes the items are around right before you run into the character in konquest mode.

:-D thank you do any of u guyz know how do to do fatalities?

Items can be viewed be pressing L2

I believe it says L1 in the manual, lol. Anyone else have this? It's in the Premium edition by the way.

DVC00005.jpg

lol those guides are a waste of money, they always have missing info, incorrect stuff, and sometimes photos where they dont belong, or from old games. Dont waste 15 bucks on that when you can get all your answers from the internet for free.