* SPOILERS * Recent Info From E-Guide

Kona

Here is some info someone posted at Midway who has the E-Guide.

Below posted by General_Grim

How to unlock the 4 Unlockables in Konquest Mode

Meat- Collect 10 relic items in Knoquest
Daegon- Collect 40 relic items in Konquest
Blaze- Collect 50 relics items in Konquest
Taven- Complete Konquest Mode

Cyrax has about 5 specials but he has no green net unfortunately. No Forceball for Reptile.

The relic items in Konquest are the items like "Kobra's Glove" "Shao Kahn's Helmet" etc. So every 10 relic items obtained, you unlock a secret. Total of 60 relic items are in Konquest.

The vault section talks about receiving alternate outfits, soundtracks, new stages and whatnot but there are no visible pictures of alts.

The Krypt is unlocked after you receive all relics in Konquest ???

Rain's Bio
Character Type: Punisher
His info is the same as trilogy's

Shao Kahn Bio

The chosen warriors from Earth defeated Shao Kahn. Before he faced death, he created a clone for himself to distract Earth's warriors and went into hiding with Goro. When he discovered that his old nemesis Onaga was revived, his new goal was to remove Onaga from power and punish the tarkatan race for assisting Onaga.

Sonya Specials

Kiss of Death
Lock Down
Armed Forces
Face Planter
Flying Boots

Reiko has the Crude Hammer

Reiko's Bio
Type: Punisher

Reiko started as a general in Shao Kahn's army. After Shinnok's defeat,he disappeared. He has resurfaced as a minion of Shao Kahn. For unknown reasons, he does not like Quan Chi. Reiko is on the side of evil, but his motives are unknown, even to Shao Kahn.

Noob has his troll hammer

KAK things included like Jason's mask, a reptile tail, pirate patch and among other things that you would find in a typical Create A Figher mode. You pretty much can choose any and all moves from the characters from the game and of course its limited to one special (teleport, special, grab etc)

And while typing this from the posts by General_Grim (a big thanks for the info) I just aquired the preview guide, yay. It gives limited details, but still shows a lot.

So I guess I can awnser some questions if you want, won't matter much if everyone is getting the game today though lol.

It has all the konquest levels in it and gives a lot of info on getting relics and stuff.

KAK things can be bought.

Male Face

Cyborg - 1500
Evil - 500
Flaming Skull - 2000

To name a few ^

P.S. I hope this was ok to post.

Re: Recent Info From E-Guide

Cyrax has about 5 specials but he has no green net unfortunately. No Forceball for Reptile
LOL!

I knew it. I'd rather Cyrax have 3 specials including his Plasma Net. Than 10 specials minus his Net. That's sad. As for Reptile's Forceballs, I could see that coming a mile away. Or rather, not coming. How hard would it have been to include at leat one Forceball? Thanks for the info, dude. I guess I'll be scarce seeing as the game is out. Don't wanna spoil it too much I guess.

Reiko's Crude Hammer. Does it swear at you or something?

Sonya's Face Planter. Hmm, that reminds me of Police Academy 1. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Yeah, it's pretty sweet. I got my copy today, and I didn't play it yet. Need to give the people what they want...info lol.