Lots More Pics From Midway Forums!

ChiefThunder

Loads of Piccys from the Midway Forums, and alot of KAF images too. Care of graciano. Thanks to Immortal Reaver & Glamador for the links. :mrgreen:

The rest of these images can be found at the below link. There's LOTS!

http://forums.midway.com/all_things_mk_armageddon/b10762/25265630/p1/?70

01--screenshot_viewer_medium.jpg

02--screenshot_viewer_medium.jpg

03--screenshot_viewer_medium.jpg

04--screenshot_viewer_medium.jpg

08--screenshot_viewer_medium.jpg

10--screenshot_viewer_medium.jpg

19--screenshot_viewer_medium.jpg

20--screenshot_viewer_medium.jpg

21--screenshot_viewer_medium.jpg

22--screenshot_viewer_medium.jpg

23--screenshot_viewer_medium.jpg

Last edited:
nice Chameleon's shoulder charge looks a little different than subies also i just had an idea about kaf wether there is a particular menu where u can activate a kaf character into a slot so you may be able to create more than just two at a time but only have two playable at a time, just an idea :)

Great stuff Chief.
Question of the day: Does Chameleon have an alternate outfit?
Thanks, but seriously, dude. I'm laughing my ass off at your questions and shit. Does Chameleon have an alternate outfit? How many Human Ninjas are there? Or alternatively, look at all of the different colours in my Siggy. That's your answer? :mrgreen:

Thanks, but seriously, dude. I'm laughing my ass off at your questions and shit. Does Chameleon have an alternate outfit? How many Human Ninjas are there? Or alternatively, look at all of the different colours in my Siggy. That's your answer? :mrgreen:
Thanks bloke, fired up just this lately. Fair enough about the colour trick, but I actually was treating this seriously (amazing for me I know), what if he had an unmasked kostume or something like that would be cool with the transperency and all he'd look mega trippy in just pants. Let alone revealing a wild lower half of the face.

Ahh, gotya now. Now that is an interesting question. I guess we'll soon have the opportunity first hand to discver that for ourselves. He would have to have an alternate costume. Semi transparent whereby you can see his skeleton? Maybe even that quasi-hollowman look.

Last edited:
Quit fighting. it no time to fight, just post the comment.

BTW, thanksm you 3 for posting this here. I been waiting for more screen.