Subway stage deception

The 7th Number

Whenever i see the deathtrap, where the subway train runs over the kombatant....before that always fools me. The kombatant will get uppercutted into the subway lane, but it hits the wall...camera changes sides...and bricks go flying everywhere. At first i thought they always broke through the wall onto the other side, but they dont. They just hit the wall, then bounce back into the tracks. But the camera angle change, with the flying bricks is very deceiving...and it kinda looks like they break through the wall.

Last edited:
Umm... the point is the stage fatality looks like it punches you through a wall onto the other side, which isnt what it really does. I was just seeing if anyone else thought that you went through the wall to another side, or just bounced off it like what really happens.

Ah. It could do. Look at Goro's Lair. It's quite feasable that you can get knocked through to another chamber or railway line.

I like the subway death trap, but am suprised it's not a giant ham and salad roll that runs over them.

I like the subway death trap, but am suprised it's not a giant ham and salad roll that runs over them.
I swear that is the funniest shit that I have read all day. A Motaroll, perhaps? And don't forget the Mustard Pickles, man. :mrgreen: