New Trailers at Gametrailers.com

Yeah Noob has his throwing stars, I'm sure everyone epected that one though. I hope they give him his disabler move, but since it was really cheap before they should just make it hurt the other player.

I see they brung back Cyrax's spinning kicks, and they added fire to his feet, which is kind of gay. Midway over uses fire, so many people have fire moves that shouldn't like Kobra or Goro.

I see they brung back Cyrax's spinning kicks, and they added fire to his feet, which is kind of gay.
I'd rather just the 'Fire' element than his stupid Spinning Kick move. If he has his Net, then that's ok. But to give him back the kick instead of the Net is just plain dumb. The Plasma Net was/is his signature move. And it always will be, in my books. If it was in there, then I'm sure we'd have seen it by now.

Last edited:
My favorites from Cyrax are his net and his blade. I really hope we see then net as well.

Ah yes, the Chest Blade. I want that back as well. If it is, then ideally, we'll have the Plasma Net, Exploding Teleport, Bombs, Chest Saw. Pretty good arsenal of specials. [spinning kicks, pfft]

It appears to me that Chameleon's color depends on the last move you used. For instance I saw him use the acid spit and he turned green, or the lightning and he was suddenly purple.

It appears to me that Rain's color depends on the last move you used. For instance I saw him use the acid spit and he turned green, or the lightning and he was suddenly purple.

thats cool....so if you keep using the reptile move he will stay green....:hmmmm:

That is cool. Taking that into consideration, I would also surmise that if you don't do any specials, he will change randomly. I believe that there is no way to control the order of his transitions. But just the duration... maybe. Nicely spotted, Glam! I was too busy watching the actual fight rather than dissecting it. So if you keep performing Subb's moves, then Chameleon will stay blue. He is going to be a very interesting character to use.

Yea I watched it again and I saw that whenever he did the cold shoulder he turned blue. But he does shift gradually down the color spectrum if you just leave him.

I think it's better than you can use any special move at any time with Chameleon. If you had to wait untill you changed color then people will know your special move you are about to do so Chameleon would develop into a really predicatble character.

It looked to me he turned blue and then did cold shoulder, then again I might be seeing things.

Chameleon is gonna have some nasty combo's in his bag I suspect kinda like Shang Tsung in mk2 and 3. I would also prefer Cyrax's disabling net to come back, maybe they have brought it back and the makers havent decided to show it yet. lloks like sektor has the double red lightsabers are we going to be calling him darth sektor now? I love seeing Johhny cage in pain so naturally I liked that teaser :)

Sektor: Cyrax....I am your cousin

Cyrax: Nooooooooo!!!!

They do look like lightsabers now...

I saw it as an indigo color, more so blue than purple. I liked it then because it looked like crystal and was transparent.