New Members Welcome Thread

Greetings!

I'm a video game fanatic and a Mortal Kombat secret-admirer and a huge devotee of Raiden, whom I think is *way* cooler than Kung Lao, Kotal Kahn, Reptile, and even Jason Voorhees...

I'm excited to read posts and offer my own, and I'm purchasing MKXL for my upcoming birthday (June 13) and considering having an online Raiden-centric gaming presence.

Raiden reminds me of The Crow...

raiden1.jpg

Hi everyone. Danny from Total Geek Live here. We recently posted our interview with Kerri Hoskins aka Sonya Blade from the MK series and we wanted to get the word out about it. It was a great interview and we even talked about a few interesting moments that she had during the Mortal Kombat Live tour. Please consider going to Youtube and check out our channel "totalgeeklive" and you'll find the interview there.

Cheers!

Wooo, another Raiden mark.

I figured it would be appropriate months later to say hi and welcome.

Hi everyone!

I recently moved to Canmore, Alberta and I am really looking forward to MK11. I was hoping to find a community of players around the Calgary area with whom I could have some casuals. I’m not an expert player by any means, but love to learn and hang with people who love the FGC scene.
If someone were to point me in the right direction - My twitter is @xCepterK

Hope to make some new friends!
Cheers!

Hey everyone, i should have joined sooner, i've been a TYM member since 2011, but i've knew about this site and forum way earlier, but kept lurking as a visitor, not anymore.

My Real name is Edson Domingos, but i'm mostly known as Eddy Wang, i've been a Mortal Kombat Player since my 9 years old and i love the games ever since.

Currently working on my own version of MKP, which i expect to release soon enough.

Hello! I'm a longtime MK fan, been super nostalgic for the franchise lately, and pretty pumped for MK11. I used to post on Kamidogu if anybody was around there. Anyway, looking forward to posting, and playing the new MK later this year!

Hello! I'm a longtime MK fan, been super nostalgic for the franchise lately, and pretty pumped for MK11. I used to post on Kamidogu if anybody was around there. Anyway, looking forward to posting, and playing the new MK later this year!

I think I vaguely remember you from Kamidogu... I was there very briefly... been here forever. Welcome to TRMK!

Of course. I'm Love Cowboy on every forum I'm on. Except of course that stupid short-lived MK forum about 15 years ago that said it was an "objectionable" user name. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hi everybody, I'm new to this awesome game, I think its the coolest fighter out there... How can I obtain permission to create new threads??

Last edited:
I cannot find a place that will allow me to make a new thread in this forum - so I am placing the question here. This question is not for me, and I think I've done enough looking.

So, anyway, the problem is this, my brother is getting the following dialog screen on Mortal Kombat 11, on PS4, that he purchased yesterday at the Playstation Store and it reads thusly:

"Your save game data "player settings" is damaged. This data may be deleted if you choose to continue. The match replays file may also become inaccessible. Retry loading the save game data. No/Yes".

Does anyone here know why this screen is appearing and/or how to stop it from coming back.

Thankyou and Regards.
CW.

Last edited:
You may have to bite the bullet and reinstall due to corruption, I’ve had to do this before with Fallout a couple of times. It sucks, losing progress but it’s not really a game if you can’t play it.

Hello again. Some of you may remember me, if any of you are still here. Haha. I have the purpose to join this forum once again to educate myself on some finer points of gameplay and the community for Mortal Kombat. Specifically the most recent title. I play exclusively on Xbox and you all may remember me as Switchblade922. I would have resurrected the old account had I not lost access to the email it was attached to. It's been a very long time(since 2013) that I had been active. I hope that I can be greeted again in a friendly manner and hope that any previous offenses I may have caused by my younger self can be overlooked(I was a tad inflammatory back then). I am a Kano main. Do with that what you will. I'm simply looking to train up and get a bit competive, and really get a feel for this game.

My gamertag is Switchblade922. If you want to run some KOTH or some 1v1's, hit me up. We'll throw down and spread some cancer(Looking at you Erron Black mains).