New Members Welcome Thread

Hi, I'm relatively new to the mortal kombat series. Introduced to it when my brother bought dc universe.

A few things to know about me:
Kitana is the best character of all time, Kabal is the second best.
Raiden's got nothing on me when it comes to godly powers
I hate Sindel after finishing the story mode
I also play halo reach.
I'm looking forward to becoming an active member of the community

Xbox gamertag is GoG ToXiC

Looking forward to playing with members of the community

Hello everybody!

As you could guess, I love MK. One of my favorite series with Portal and Sonic. But I don't have a 360/PS3 yet heh ^^'

I do have a Wii tho, with Armageddon, Deadly Alliance and Deception. Love the last one :3

And I freaking love Noob Saibot. Aaaand that's all ^^

Welcome Kingsonnn Dededoo.

Hope you get a new console soon, so you can play the new MK.
I know how it feels, I had to wait 2 years to buy MKvsDC because I didn't have a PS3 or 360 at the time.

I guess I did not introduce myself "properly"...

I have enjoyed MK since I first played MK2. Didn't like the 3D ones all that much.
Now, I am extremely pleased how MK9 turned out.

Generally, I like fighting games (SF, Tekken, SC, BlazBlue). The only problem is that I am not very good at them.

Other games I particularly like are the first Resident Evil, Tales of Vesperia, "classic" 2D shooters (e.g. R-type) and their modern counterparts (such as Deathsmiles).

-Chris-

Name's Jovan. Just call me Jay. I joined the forums, last month. I've been a fan, since the beginning, and haven't stopped playing, since. I'm saving up right now for my Xbox, MK9, and Klassic MK Fight Stick bundle with the code for MK Kollection.

Pleased to meet'cha!

WELCOME, Jay. Good luck on getting all that badass MK stuff! :)

Here is (again) a nice warm welcome for all the new members. This is pretty much my mandatory welcoming video. Hail! :-D

Don't worry you're not gonna get punched, that's not the welcome video, this is:

JK lol, welcome to the forum
mk2_shang_tsung_friendship_by_bronzeturd-d34yts8.png

Hello everyone, I've been visiting this site for a couple of weeks now and decided to register, I look forward to my time here.