New Members Welcome Thread

Re: TRMK Forums - New Members Welcome Thread

-_________________-
so i guess non of you are gonna be friendly to me cuz i get this comment and this in my rep (don't be a dick please?).
Like i said before good to know non of you have respect even after i notice it was me that was wrong and try to fix my ways...

just saying whats true there was no need for his little (aww welcome bro) reply or what people are saying to me (the rep). If you dont want me to be hostile then stop with the child non sense and replys

Maybe if you check your spelling and use correct punctuation, people would show you respect. If you can't take the heat, don't bring the heat. Ignore everyone and move on and contribute to this forum, which is in dire need of good quality members. We are done here. Thanks,

Soogz

Hey guys, Thor's the name, handin' out lighningbolts is my game.

Big fan of MK ever since I fist saw it in a minigolf arcade.

Guess who my favorite character is?

Hello, all!

My names Hamato Yoshi, and I've been going on Mortal Kombat forums for a few years now but have been a life long fan of the series.
If any of you go on Kamidogu, you'll know that I post quite frequently there under the same name.

I'll be posting more in the near future!

Just came in. I'm a total noob. Heh. Glad to be a part of this site.

Maybe if you check your spelling and use correct punctuation, people would show you respect. If you can't take the heat, don't bring the heat. Ignore everyone and move on and contribute to this forum, which is in dire need of good quality members. We are done here. Thanks,

Soogz
Your done maybe but i`m not and my English and spelling.. if anybody can`t understand it then you need to go back to school.. And i dont really care if i get baned because i said i was sorry and i notice it was me that was wrong and i tried to be nice but i still get (heat) bad rep and comments. And i can take the heat just show some respect when people say sorry or try to make things right.. Its not much to ask for is it?

And yes its JohnnyICage not Johnny Cage close tho..

It's not close at all. You have an "I" in your name. I think that's a very notable distinction. I can't see how you would confuse your name with Johnny Cage.

He's one of my favorites though.

It's not close at all. You have an "I" in your name. I think that's a very notable distinction. I can't see how you would confuse your name with Johnny Cage.

He's one of my favorites though.

Dont care at all actually so im just gonna ignore all the bad comments from now on and to all the new members. Welcome and good luck

Hey guys, Thor's the name, handin' out lighningbolts is my game.

Big fan of MK ever since I fist saw it in a minigolf arcade.

Guess who my favorite character is?

Going by the lightning bolts comment, I will venture to say that Raiden is your favorite character.

Oh, and welcome to the forums ;-)

whats goin on everyone looking forward to hopefully gettin the chance to play u all in the new mk. waitin on the KABAL reveal. if u guys are on xbl Bo0g3yMaN is my gamertag.

Hey Guys!

Newbie here. I was never really one for Mortal Kombat (I'm more of a street fighter girl) but my b/f is really excited about it, so I thought I'd log on here so I can learn more about the upcoming game.

Maybe surprise him with some insider info ^__^

Welcome everyone. I started MK when MK came out to the Red Planet in October 1992. I then played MK, MK2, MK3 at the local arcades. Barely played the home versions although I had MK2 for the SNES. I played a lot when UMK3 came out in the arcades (1996). Once MK4 came out the MK scene died for me until 2002 when MK5 was released. I'm glad MK8 (not MK9 because I don't count VS games as iterations of sequels) is coming out. Otherwise we'd be at like Street Fighter 7 or something.

On a side note, SRK dropped me. All my posts say "Guest" under my username Strange...
http://shoryuken.com/f3/magic-gathering-118749/

Greetin's folks

Name's Baraka Obama I love mortal Kombat (tho it's not really baraka, Shoa Kahn is my favorite)

Other things I like, I'm a big fan of Guns (I love shooting, just got a new glock no safety *awesome* :D)

I'm really excited about MK9, allready setting myself some R&R time to play it.

Oh, and I was in the Army for a while I was a corporal (E-4 for those in the know) but I'm out now.

looking forward to meeting all ya'll

Because I can use it faster when a home invasion happens.

Also: Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Educate yourself,

MY SISTER WAS SHOT IN AN BOSNIAN ILLEGAL ARMS TRADE. She's dead now. And you want to make it easier to get guns?