New Members Welcome Thread

*stands up*
Hi, I'm §corpion.
Um. I'm a returning MK Community member from years back. Some of you may remember me... maybe not. This my first time to this site.
I'm good friends with shadow_kick, reptile329 and ninjachic (she's on her way).
Yeah. I have anger management problems, but I'll do my best.
:)
*sits down*

Re: some of you do :)

**~Ninjachic~** said:
yeah some of you guys know me :)
i like the new place
what's up peeps?

Welcome, ninjachic.

I just can't remember where or how I know you.

Do you know reppy reps, shadow_kick, Borixx? And that other girl from Daves MK? Um Gothic Angel, I think her name is, not too sure.

You're probably saying to yourself, who in the blue hell is this guy :lol:

Now I know where ive seen you before, ninjachic, on my MSN :oops:

Im a bit slow ya know. And you were a member at my forum called ThunderSphere. You know where all the crazy mk people used to post? :lol:

Woah woah WOAH
CHIEF
Do you still talk to reppy reps? DUDE. Do you?

@ noodles person. No, I'm afraid I can't call you that.

**~Ninjachic~** said:
of course i remember you :D

I feel like a Dope for not remembering you now. As if anyone could forget you :lol:

§corpion said:
Woah woah WOAH
CHIEF
Do you still talk to reppy reps? DUDE. Do you?

I spoke to him once I think. He is as elusive as his name implies, dude. Sorry, I know alot of you from Daves know him, he's a top guy from what I do remember and he joind my first Odyssey forum.

Sorry to deflate your enthusiasm.

Gororules said:
NINJACHIC!!!!!!!! you remember me!!!! I miss you!!!! how long ago did we first chat? man

Put your love stick away, dude :lol:

And besides, she's a girl, not a man :p

Just as well we have an unlimited supply of exclaimation marks :shock:

haha I can't help it!!!! it's ninjachic!!!!!! She was such a good friend to me then poof gone, just like everyone else from mortalkombat.com. me and her were older school then half... no 90% of you guys! mk.com was the good old days of buying and selling stock in your mk character cards. man I loved it

Well better late than never. Been a regular visitor since late 1996, and was a member of the site's very first forum (IIRC, I used the alias Kazuaki or Pac Man), and posted for a little while until MK DA's release. I wasn't, still am not, too fond of the new engine but as you can see from my sig, I was drawn by the sheer number of nostalgic content in MKD.

I love the old school games, particularly MKII of course, and UMK3/MKT. Still play them regularly.

in mkd?? I thought mkd was the worst and not old school at all. and are you the pacman (chompa chompa!!11) who spamed like mad? lol