New Members Welcome Thread

Hello everyone I'm new here but not new to Mortal Kombat. I spent a lot of time at MKO as "annilation" and decided to move to this site.

Sup. First MK forum I've been apart of since the Midway forums (I don't remember what username I was using but I doubt it matters)

New Zealand/oceanic player. Just started getting into mk since MKX made me hype. I became more of Tekken player for about a year.

Sup. First MK forum I've been apart of since the Midway forums (I don't remember what username I was using but I doubt it matters)

New Zealand/oceanic player. Just started getting into mk since MKX made me hype. I became more of Tekken player for about a year.

hey man,welcome to TRMK !

Hey all,

Excited to be here. I haven't been playing MK since MK3, but MKX has brought me back (and I even purchased the PS4 largely because of it).

I'm actually looking to at some point maybe be a competitive player again, as I was one back in the pre-3d era. It won't be easy, I'm sure, but I'm looking forward to the challenge.

Oh, and I'm in Australia.

Welcome [MENTION=19069]MileenaKitana3some[/MENTION] and [MENTION=19153]CuteBaraka[/MENTION]. We hope you enjoy the forums.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Hello trmk I've been visiting this site since mk9 probably commented one time so in a way I guess I'm a new member but I would like to say that everyone here seems pretty cool I love the fact that we all come from different walks of life but we all seem to bond over mortal kombat, I love it keep up the good work people's

Hello everyone, i'm a huge mk fan and this is my first mk forum account.

Im not english fluent, grammar errors are common for me sometimes but i can communicate easily.
Playing since MK3, can't consider myself a 'pro player' but i do my best.

The forum looks really great, congrats for the mods and all the community!

Last edited:
Oh hey, I almost forgot to make one of these things!

I just wanted to drop by and say hi! I've known about this place for some time now and since MKX is right around the corner I figured I'd make myself an actual member :lol:

Umm a bit about myself.. I'm an Englishman who began playing with MK3 at the age of 4 (I know) on that ancient treasure called The playstation 1 :lol: I'm a low-tier nerd of many games and things and I enjoy sports. So yeah, I hope to get along well with you all.

Also, these smileys. Lovin' em :lol: :congrats:

I joined months ago,but I rarely post. Just look haha. Hi everyone! I'm a Mexican american, been playing Mortal Kombat since I was 5. Loving it since, and Scorpion is my main. I enjoy Rock music, and Videos Games(mostly Third Person Shooters) I'm studying to be a Video Game animator or Developer, and or Musician, but probably both Hahaha. Yup that's about it.

Howdy! I've been a big MK fan since I played the original on my neighbor's Genesis. I fell in love with the series that day and haven't looked back since. The first character I played as was Sub-Zero. Some of my favorite characters (other than Sub-Zero and Scorpion) are Erron Black, Kotal Kahn, Shao Kahn, Reptile, Havik, Kitana, Smoke, Kenshi, Quan Chi and Raiden to name a few.

Last edited:
hi, i'm very new.. i been playing MK9 for a while.. however i need to be ready for MK X, and u need some tips for MK 9 and X, i really want to understand how game works so i need some tips... thanks you!!

Hey all,

Been playing MK since day 1 in the 90’s when it was in the arcades all the way to the present with MK9 on the 360 and even the vita. I’ve played pretty much every MK game there is minus Special Forces Mythologies...sorry not my thing...I’m more of a ninja guy. My fave games of the series so far would be MKMSZ, MKMSM, MK2, MK9 and MKD...I’m probably one of the few people who actually liked MKMSZ and didn’t find it too hard...(once you got the hang of it. lol)

I’m definitely not a hard core gamer where I can compete in competitions but I’m not a casual or noob either. To me, MK is just a fun game with an epic story, unique and interesting characters, awesome game play (Deception and MK9 are my faves gameplay wise) and yeah the fatalities are cool too. (Sub Zero’s Ice grenade and the Freeze Sweep from Deception are my faves so far) Unfortunately, as much as I'd love a PS4 or Xbox One I simply can't afford them as I'm a Dad as well, you know bills and all that jazz...so gonna have to wait for the xbox 360 version and the mobile version of MKX.

Anyway, I love the level of depth in the discussions here and the passion of the members so I thought I’d join in too.

Look forward to talking MK with you

Cheers

Z

Last edited: