New Members Welcome Thread

Hi everyone.
New guy here. :p

A few bits of information about me:
I'm a Mortal Kombat fan and have been since I first played Mortal Kombat on the SNES many years ago.
My favourite character is Jade, but I also like Reiko, Tanya and Rain since their first appearance in the series.
My favourite game of the series is MK9, but I generally like the series as a whole.
I generally like fighting games and other favourite franchises of mine are Killer Instinct, Street Fighter and Soul Calibur series.
I am not very competitive and therefore I suck at playing Online against others players.
I prefer Marvel over DCU, though I did enjoy Injustice (and not so much Marvel VS Capcom).
My favourite two superheroes are Psylocke and Gambit.
I have a deviant-art gallery where I put up my art: incubuslord.deviantart.com
I like cats. Tigers the most.
My favourite smileys are these three:
- The happy eyes: ^^
- The cross-eyed laugh: XD
- The wink with the tongue out: ;P

So there you go.

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

I'm a Mortal Kombat fan and have been since I first played Mortal Kombat on the SNES many years ago.
My favourite character is Jade, but I also like Reiko, Tanya and Rain since their first appearance in the series.
My favourite game of the series is MK9, but I generally like the series as a whole.
I generally like fighting games and other favourite franchises of mine are Killer Instinct, Street Fighter and Soul Calibur series.
I am not very competitive and therefore I suck at playing Online against others players.
I prefer Marvel over DCU, though I did enjoy Injustice (and not so much Marvel VS Capcom).

So there you go.

Welcome to the forums, kid. Just post around and you'll fit in just fine.

Hello everyone!

Estellegaillard3 checking in, but you can call me Eg3. Going to try to be as active and helpful as possible. Hope to see many of you areound!

Hi everyone.

So there you go.

Hey there! I hope you enjoy posting in the forums! Some people on here are kind of weird, but what can you do? :bunny:

Greetings from Australia!

I'm a "veteran" in the sense that my first exposure to MK was the original game on the Sega Megadrive way back in 1994(?) and played up to MK3 until my Sega burned itself out in 1997 after which I had to toss my console games away as Sega was no longer making consoles. :(

Played MK4 on PC during High school, and with both MK9 on Steam and MK3 on iPad, I'm rediscovering my love for the gameplay as well as the lore.

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if I have registered here years ago or not because I had to re-register to Dave's MK even though I had registered there in January 2006 already which is nearly nine years ago. Regardless, if only for a good measure: Hello TRMK.

Hi everyone.

So there you go.

I can confirm that this information is true. :slug:

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if I have registered here years ago or not because I had to re-register to Dave's MK even though I had registered there in January 2006 already which is nearly nine years ago. Regardless, if only for a good measure: Hello TRMK.

I can confirm that this information is true. :slug:

Hiya Zmoke! Welcome. ^^

hi just joined and been playing mk since back at the arcades since the first one. hope to make some friends along the way