New Members Welcome Thread

Oh by bad I am still getting used to the site lol but thanks for the heads up, ill be sure to do that from now on so I don't flood the board with separate comments :) And I hear you lol when I was younger me and my friends used to always get into arguments as to who was the best out of the famous slashers, Jason seemed to be the most popular but I was always liked Mikey a little more for some reason

I dressed up as Freddy multiple times in elementary school, lol, and this old movie store let me have their Freddy's Dead poster after they were done with it. I still have it, but, it is at my dad's house.

My brother sent me pictures of a Michael Myers mask he bought, it's absolutely awesome! If I find the pics (somewhere on my phone), I will post them. He has looked for years to find one that isn't the usual cheap looking ones, and, he stumbled upon a guy who had real good replicas. The guy studied the masks in the movies and made the replicas exact to the movies, no cheesy stuff. He had different ones to choose from, he was telling me the guy had one with the hole in the side where Michael was stabbed and one with blood out of the eyes.

I dressed up as Freddy multiple times in elementary school, lol, and this old movie store let me have their Freddy's Dead poster after they were done with it. I still have it, but, it is at my dad's house.

My brother sent me pictures of a Michael Myers mask he bought, it's absolutely awesome! If I find the pics (somewhere on my phone), I will post them. He has looked for years to find one that isn't the usual cheap looking ones, and, he stumbled upon a guy who had real good replicas. The guy studied the masks in the movies and made the replicas exact to the movies, no cheesy stuff. He had different ones to choose from, he was telling me the guy had one with the hole in the side where Michael was stabbed and one with blood out of the eyes.

Damn that's awesome! Lol I failed when I tried to do freddy, the mask I had was just terrible lol but I wish I had some of those posters from when they were promoting the movies! And it is really hard to find a good looking Michael Myers mask unless you find somebody that custom makes them like the person you mentioned but that is so cool I would love to see those pictures if you can find them :)

Helloo, I'm another guy who plays MK since his childhood and a big fan and stuff like that.. This forum looks great! I posted in few things before i introduced myself, hope there's no problem :) English is not my mother language so i can make typos, sorry bout that. I'm still learning English.

Hello friend, welcome! Who' is your favorite character, what is your homeland and hello again

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

You don't have to post in this thread first, you can post wherever you want, no worries =)

Hi and welcome :)

Hey folks, I'm Hunter, and my homeland's the US. My best character is the MK 2011 version of Nightwolf. A bit about me: I'm blind, love music, and enjoy reading. Feel free to meet up with me on any of the services: Steam, Skype, Twitter. Nice meeting you guys!

Hey folks, I'm Hunter, and my homeland's the US. My best character is the MK 2011 version of Nightwolf. A bit about me: I'm blind, love music, and enjoy reading. Feel free to meet up with me on any of the services: Steam, Skype, Twitter. Nice meeting you guys!

hi,welcome to TRMK !

I have noticed many here who are from the States. I hereby request that people state where they are from. Hi all, I am from a country called Tasmania. Favourite character is Scorpion.

Im from the deepest most darkest place in the world a place so disturbing it is said that it even turns the strongest of men into a mindless zombiefied state.... i believe your people call it The Internet :)

Hello to every new member :D

Just come here to say hi :D.
My name is Minh Giang, i'm from Vietnam. I'm a big MK fan, but i don't play MK9 anymore cuz i'm a competitive player and Injustice is a better game for me now. :p
Can't wait for MK10!