God Damn Son of a ****

Jinko

Today, I went to EB and Preordered MKA. I then asked if get anything with it. He said that if there is a special edition, he would give it to me. That was cool, until i asked him when it came out.

"26th of this month"
"Are you serious??"
"Yeah"
"I thought it comes out on the 20th"
"Nope"
"This is for the PS2, Right?"
"Yep, We will call you when it comes out"

God Damnit!!!!!

in the UK it's 27th october, but I've preordered from play.com, and they tend to send it out 4-5 days before release, so chances are I'll have it around the 23rd/24th

So what's the point of this topic? It's already been known that AUS and the UK will get MKA close to the end of the month.

heheh...When I read your first post, I already had in mind what I wanted to say. So I"m going to say it.

I was going to ask if you were sure the guy knew what he was talking about. Because, at the hastings over here, there are nothing but bunch of dumbass teenage girls that don't know what any of the stuff is. So that would have been your problem maybe. =)

But yeah, you're in AUS. HAWT

I've recently learned that the Xbox version won't be coming out in PAL territories.
So it's the PS2 version for me. (I guess the special edition is out of the question as well.)