Sheeva card

Old news, but thanks anyways. That's actually a pretty cool Kard. Some good insight is given on the freaky female fighter.

I think back in classic MK's she was pretty hot, but now shes all brown and ugly looking.

>_>

She was the sexiest character back then. She had huge boobs, and 4 arms! Can you IMAGINE what she can do with those? :drool:

I think back in classic MK's she was pretty hot, but now shes all brown and ugly looking.
Dude, she was all brown and ugly back then and she still is all brown and ugly. Go and see your local Optometrist, pronto. You may be in need of glasses or contacts. Maybe then you'll see how FKN ugly she really is. She even talks like a man. Mr T's worst nightmare. :mrgreen:

She was the sexiest character back then. She had huge boobs, and 4 arms! Can you IMAGINE what she can do with those? :drool:
Yeah, dude. In the past I've gone over all of the possibilites that a 4-armed wench can do. And how can you call Sheeva sexier than all of the other MK women? I'd rather eat broken glass and walk on rusty upright nails while drinking Arsenic poison than bump uglies with that side show freak. Also, have you seen her hair style in MKA? What is she trying to do, look like and extra from the movie Last of the Mohicans? I think she would scare the bejesus out of Daniel Day Lewis and co.:mrgreen:

Sheeva stinks of male. Lol

I never really liked sheeva, besides look at Soyna's thong now lol.

That card vid was ok.

Yeah, Sonya did have that thing pulled up high, I got to the end of that game again today. That little slut. She is definitely the hawtest imo.

I'll edit this post once I get the sheeva card loaded up.

There's just no comparison between Sonya and Sheeva. One's heaven on a stick, while the other is a 4 armed nightmare having a bad hair day. It's the fugly ones that make you appreciate the hot ones even more. Such is the case with these two. As for Sonya's thong, let it ride high baby!

I just watched the Shinnok video, and Sareena had a thong on too

lol, we converted this into a thong topic

I just watched the Shinnok video, and Sareena had
a thong on too
She does? Nothing wrong with that.:mrgreen:
Dude sheeva is hot, and you know
it.
Sheeva may be hot to another of her race, but for that comment to come
from a Human [joo], is just plain sick, dude. The fact that she has
more muscle mass than Mr Olympia, Ronnie Coleman and could pick you up
with one of her 4 arms is testament to the fact that she is a Mr T
Killer! I can only conclude that you like Butch Women/Things? Just
remember, when you go out on your very first date with Sheeva. Bring
her a dead body instead of a bunch of Flowers. She would most probabaly
eat the Flowers then rip your own arms off and chew on them like raw
Shishkebabs. ;-)
More proof below that sheeva is FUGLY! But as a human female she
is passable.

14.jpg
13.jpg
07.jpg

10.jpg

06.jpg

08.jpg
12.jpg

I think that's enough to get my point across. UGLY UGLY UGLY!
:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Lol.

I don't mean to be stereotypical, but I heard that blacks were stronger genetically, and I'd hate to be beaten up by a girl. Wouldn't y'all?

So, its thongs now. Whats next? G-strings?

Blacks? Stronger genetically? Have you SEEN Steve Urkel lately!? Anyway, Sheeva's not black, she's another species.

At the risk of straying even further off topic in this thread. I like this version of Mileena. Sexy!

18.jpg
19.jpg

22.jpg
24.jpg

25.jpg
27.jpg

34.jpg

Last edited:
OOOOOOOOOOOH! The Sheeva video is on Gamespot, I was looking on the MKA site. I'm not going to load it up then, its too slow from there for me.