KAF 2 spots?

The 7th Number

I am wondering if this is true. We have seen the vs screen with a female KAF and Mileena. The female was Blue. In the On the spot video at gamestop they showed a KAF male and he was red in the screen. What does this mean? Hopefully it means we can make 1 male character and 1 female character per profile. What do you think? I know people have speculated that these are player 1 and player 2 slots, but now im thinking otherwise. Hopefully we can make 1 male and 1 female per profile, that would beat 1 overall characters. Or it could be memory card slot 1 and memory card slot 2.....i dunno.

Maybe it 2 Female/male character, just like i said in KAF vs Milleena thread.

I rather go with Red/male and Blue/female.

i PMed Cinder this...

Me: i was just wondering if the red KAF were males, and blue KAF was females. Can we make 1 for each gender per profile? Or is it red and blue for memory card slot 1 and memory card slot 2? Please let me know. thanks!

Cinder: Maybe there are more colors?

Me: no im talking about the character select screen, and the vs screens. the male was red and female blue. What does this mean?

Cinder: Good question
1.gif

Cinder only knows what Midway tells him to say.
Which amounts to jack shit, really. Which is good in my opinion. I already know more than what I want to about this game. :mrgreen:

I just hope that we can make at least two KAF players. Then I can live with that....I guess. :mrgreen:

Only 2, then I will be making new characters every time I start up the game :(
Yeah, same here, dude. I was thinking within the confines of Boon's mind. And was trying to be realistic. But, I would personally prefer to have at least a dozen files per Memory Kard. When you think about it, this really is a worrying issue on alot of gamers minds?

It's a big issue on my mind, KAK was supossed to make MK a better gaming experience, not if you can't make tons of characters at a time and choose between them.

It's a big issue on my mind, KAK was supossed to make MK a better gaming experience, not if you can't make tons of characters at a time and choose between them.
I agree, and I did some research on this issue, but still no confirmed information as far as "How many KAF characters can we make per profile?". I wonder why that is? IGN confiirmed this a few weeks back, as well. I might go searching again. Perhaps it's a big secret that nobody will discover until opening day? And rest assured, I want to make a veritable plethora of my own creations, for better or for worse. That single feature in MKA is a HUGE draw card for me.

Hmmm....

I think Boon stated in some interview that some things won't be revealed untill opening day, maybe this is one of them.

Well, the question cannot be limited to "how many per profile". You have to ask "How many per profile? And if the answer happens to be 'only 1' then will we be able to use unlocked KAF items for any profile once they've been unlocked?". Another viable question is "how easy is it to get each KAF item?". All of these raise the further question of "Does it even matter how many we have on each profile?". So you see, unless Boon does an interview or something we won't know until release day. And I personally think that's the most likely scenario.

I don't know about you, but I still want something left to play once the game comes out. Any more info and I'll feel like I have played the game before it's even released.

I think Boon stated in some interview that some things won't be revealed untill opening day, maybe this is one of them.
Exactly along the lines of what I was thinking, dude. I sincerely hope that is the case and we are all pleasantly surprised, and that the game comes through with multiple profiles cpabaility, so we can make a Gazillion different characters. :mrgreen:

Even if it's one KAK profile, I'm thinking that, like in MKD, you can have up to 10 different profiles, so that you can upload one KAK from one profile and another from another profile. I'm hoping that's the case, at least, 'cause it would suck hard if we're limited to making just two KAK's.

Even if it's one KAK profile, I'm thinking that, like in MKD, you can have up to 10 different profiles, so that you can upload one KAK from one profile and another from another profile. I'm hoping that's the case, at least, 'cause it would suck hard if we're limited to making just two KAK's.
Exactly...the sucking hard part, that is. :mrgreen:

But seriously, that would make the most sense as far as I'm concerned. What you have outlined above, dude. It really will be interesting when it comes to the crunch, to see what we will have available to us in terms of profile options. In this case, more is most definately BETTER!

Now let's see...KAF save number '325' and counting.:mrgreen:

You will be able to make more than one profile, come on people. It's common sense.
What's 'Common Sense' mean? :mrgreen: You're right of course. Less than one profile would suck the big one. Ed Boon would never do that to us, right? :reddy:

Dunno why, but this entire post reminds me of a song by Queen...

WE WILL.. WE WILL.. ROCK YOU!....

Im pretty sure it only is one KAK per profile guys. I think the reason the two KAK slots are on the char select screen is so when 2 human players face eachother they can both use there kreated kharacters