Which of the starting 12 will you choose first?

SubZero7th

For me, I'll be choosing Sub-Zero (obviously). I think he was pretty good of a fighter in MK: DA despite what many say. I think he'll be a lot better in this game with the speed enhancements as well as the return of the Ice Clone. Sub-Zero will also be the first character that I plan on mastering. I've pretty much mastered him in MK: DA so mastering him in MK: D shouldn't be too difficult though I may be wrong. I guess I'll just have to find out. ;)

I'm probably going to try out Ermac first, then maybe make my way over to Kabal. I'm really anxious to see how well Ermac plays.

Ethix said:
I'm probably going to try out Ermac first, then maybe make my way over to Kabal. I'm really anxious to see how well Ermac plays.

Forgot about Ermac. Probably will be mine to.

Scorpion, of course. Hell, I had his Deadly Alliance fatality memorized before I'd even played the game.

Interesting posts. Scorpion and Ermac will be the next two I'll be choosing. I'm really excited about Ermac in this game. He looks great and his styles and special moves seem to kick ass. I'm real glad they put in Choy Lee Fut in the game and Hua Chuan is also quite awesome of them to put in as well. As for Scorpion, some feel that he may not be as good since he no longer has Pi Gua but I think he'll still kick ass gameplay wise. As for Kabal, I'm interested in playing as him too though not as much as the others. Hopefully his Hookswords will be strong like Mavado's were. I'm also interested in Dairou. Hopefully Wing Chun will have more moves this time around since it only had 9 actual moves (not including the combos) in it. Escrima was pretty good in MK: DA and I hope it'll be improved as well in whatever ways it needs to be..

I'll choose Anguish. Yeah, he's actually a character. All you have to do is lick your memory card (he's on the PS2 and GC versions only) exactly 5 times and then insert it in, and he's unlocked!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!

Anguish said:
I'll choose Anguish. Yeah, he's actually a character. All you have to do is lick your memory card (he's on the PS2 and GC versions only) exactly 5 times and then insert it in, and he's unlocked!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!

Uh oh... competition

Love Cowboy said:
Anguish said:

Uh oh... competition

We haven't even been back for a week and you've already got people trying to be you.

Scorpion fisrt to learn once again the mecanics of the game, It's being almost a year since I've played MKDA, so I'm kinda rusty. Then Kenshi, Ermac, Sub-Zero.
I just can't wait to try out Dairou, Shunjiko and Hotaru.

NightWolf! Then I'll try Scorpion. Looking forward to playing Konquest. It looks really kool. Kinda like a older Zelda game. :idea: