** Official PPV Wrestling Result/ Discussion Thread **

BigE181

WWE Unforgiven:
09/17/06

Intercontinental Champion Johnny Nitro def. Jeff Hardy
Kane vs. Umaga (Double Countout)
World Tag Team Champions Spirit Squad def. The Highlanders
D-Generation X def. The McMahons & Big Show (Hell in a Cell Match)
Trish Stratus def. Lita to win the Women's Championship
Randy Orton def. Carlito
John Cena def. Edge to win the WWE Championship (TLC Match)

PS: this need to be sticky. Mod or Adim please do this for me.
Yay, this is 300 topics today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: ** Official PPV Wrestling Result Thread **

I don't see a need for this 'official' thread, sorry. (my 2 cents)

Heres my take on unforgiven

Intercontinental Champion Johnny Nitro def. Jeff Hardy - Good match
Kane vs. Umaga (Double Countout) - What a crap ending
World Tag Team Champions Spirit Squad def. The Highlanders - Farce
D-Generation X def. The McMahons & Big Show (Hell in a Cell Match) - Great Match
Trish Stratus def. Lita to win the Women's Championship - Nice to see trish winning the title for the 7th time on her last match
Randy Orton def. Carlito - Not too pleased, carlito should have won
John Cena def. Edge to win the WWE Championship (TLC Match) - Biggest screwjob in history!!!!

BUMP!!:mrgreen:

For anyone who didnt see it, TNA held their version of wrestlemania on the 22nd of october. It was called Bound For Glory, and oh my god, it was awesome!!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: It really puts the standard of most WWE pay per views to shame

The results were as follows:

• Preshow: Bobby Roode defeated Lance Hoyt.
• Kevin Nash Open Invitational X-Division Gauntlet Battle Royal: Austin Starr defeated Jay Lethal. The other participants were Sonjay Dutt, Matt Bentley, Jay Lethal, A1, Zach Gowen, Frankie Kazarian, Shark Boy, Alex Shelley, D-Ray 3000, Johnny Devine, Elix Skipper, Short Sleeve Sampson, Norman Smiley, and Petey Williams.
• Four Corners Tag Team Match: Team 3D (Brother Ray & Brother Devon) defeated America’s Most Wanted (Chris Harris & James Storm), The James Gang (BG James & Kip James), and The Naturals (Chase Stevens & Andy Douglas).
• Monster’s Ball Match: Samoa Joe defeated Abyss, Brother Runt, and Raven, with Jake Roberts as the Special Referee.
• Loser Get's Fired Match: Eric Young defeated Larry Zbyszko.
• Chris Sabin defeated TNA X-Division Champion, Senshi, to win the title.
• Detroit “8 Mile” Street Fight: Christian Cage defeated Rhino.
• Six Sides of Steel: The Latin American Exchange (Homicide & Hernandez) defeated NWA World Tag Team Champions, AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels, to win the titles.
• Title vs. Career: Sting defeated NWA World Heavyweight Champion, Jeff Jarrett, to win the title, with Kurt Angle as the Special Referee.

Only disappointing thing was that old fart Sting won the title, but that was expected anyway, and he will hopefully lose it to angle in the near future.

At least LAX won back the Tag Team belts back and Jarret's run as world champ is over, even though it had to end by old man Sting. Once Samoa Joe is done with Angle, it should be Joe vs Sting with Joe winning the belt.

WWE Cyber Sunday

Umaga def. Kane
Cryme Tyme won a Four Team Texas Tornado Match
Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy def. Carlito
Edge & Randy Orton def. D-Generation X
Lita def. Mickie James (New Women's Champion)
Ric Flair & Rowdy Roddy Piper def. World Tag Team Champions Spirit Squad
World Heavyweight Champion King Booker won a Champion of Champions Match

All in all, no shocks really, in what was a very average event!

I'll make it a sticky for you guys so you can post the results for everyone after each PPV.

TNA GENESIS

• Preshow: Robert Roode defeated Eric Young.
• Preshow: Eric Young defeated Robert Roode.
• Voodoo Kin Mafia (BG James & Kip James) defeated Maverick Matt, Frankie Kazarian, and Johnny Devine.
• The Naturals (Chase Stevens & Andy Douglas) defeated Sonjay Dutt & Jay Lethal.
• TNA X-Division Champion, Christopher Daniels defeated Chris Sabin.
• Christian Cage defeated AJ Styles.
• NWA World Tag Team Champions, The Latin American Exchange (Homicide & Hernandez) defeated America’s Most Wanted (Chris Harris & James Storm).
• Abyss defeated NWA World Heavyweight Champion, Sting, via disqualification, to win the title.
• Dream Match of the Decade: Kurt Angle defeated Samoa Joe.

I dont like him much, hes too old, and should have retired a long while ago, along with a number of other TNA has-beens

Let's hear what happened on December to Dismember.

The last 2 combatants were Lashley and Big Show and Lashley had cleared the entire ring before Big Show could even legally come out of his pod.