** Official Mka Pictures Thread **

BigE181

I was thinking about this, that we all can post all the picture here on this thread.

Should we start this.

I will let 7th post all this picture in this thread.

Here is some picture that we post this today.
Loading Screen:
MKA_Meat_Goro.jpg

MKA_Baraka_Havik.jpg

MKA_Nightwolf_Tanya.jpg

Arena:

MKA_Koncept_ReptileLair.jpg

Last edited:
well i did start this, but it didnt go so well because it would take forever to load and people would just make new posts for new pictures instead of posting them in the image post. Then i just deleted it, so i dont see a reason to start a new one.

if you want to gather them all then you can, but i am not going to waste my time on something that didnt work in the past, and plus most people already seen the images that would be posted in here. Sorry.

The video thread was a success b/c you can't easily find the videos all in one place on other sites. Or the links are hidden/difficult to find. Pictures are always on either the MK website, Midway forums, or places like MK:O. This thread just isn't as useful. Still, if you want to make it go ahead I'm just saying there's no guarentee it will pick up.

ya someone get this going like the video thread, i hate searching all over for the pics. i wanted to make a screen saver with al lthe loading screens but can never find any, wel i can but its a pain