Reptiles lair koncept

The 7th Number

thanks to the ? mark page

I really like this arena....looks pretty awesome!

MKA_Koncept_ReptileLair.jpg

The Kombatant start at the top then one one of the komatant knock them down(like uppercut) and they go down there.

Acid pool and big Snakehead is the good idea for the stage fatality!

I made this with MSpaint.

Click here

I know it s*ck.

Last edited:
I don't think those eggs are death traps. I think they are just liek the bells from the bell tower where you hit them into them then they come back.

That's a great koncept for Reptiles Lair. At first it reminded me of an Alien Egg Chamber [alien movies] combined with the Acid Pool. There could be three possible stage traps that I'd love to see.

1. You knock your opponents into the Reptile acid. Note the Eggs are raised on stone platforms, so the acid won't harm them. If it was acid, that is.

2. That giant Snake head comes to life and eats you whole!

3. All the Eggs hatch and you get ripped apart and eaten alive by 12 smaller versions of Reptile in his purely Lizard form.

That would be kool if when you're on the 2nd level down if you knock your opponent into both of the support pillars if the 2nd one broken would be the deathtrap. The platform would come falling down onto them. Either that or if you knocked down both support pillars the ramp would be on an angle and you can walk up it while fighting.

I think I understand what you mean. Good idea. How about this one? You fight on the top platform, then as the time elapses on the first round, the below area fills with more green acid like goo which is deadly to your player. By the second round, the entire bottom area is full of that green shit and the Eggs multiply and start to hatch. If you go to a third round, the entire area is swarming with varocious little Reptiles. Kinda like a huge hatchery.

There's loads of possibilities for Reptiles Lair. It also happens to be one of my altime favourite stages. From as far back as MK4/Gold.