New Insane MK2 Combo Video

EWAShock

Exclusive release from UltimateMK.com

Over a year of collective effort, gathering combos, putting it on the back burner, refining combos, etc. It is finally here. For the past week I have been putting together what hopefully MKII fans will consider as the "be all end all" of MKII combo videos. Most of the comboing was done by ded_ umk(psykosonik from MKO), with featured combos from myself, Konqrr, ChaiN, and DreemerNJ. All combos were performed on MKII ver. 3.1 Arcade, and no codes were used other than infinite health and no time limit.

The video includes over 70 combos, a significant portion of which are 100%s. The video is 52 megs, wmv 8. I would like to thank Konqrr and ded_ in particular for getting the ball rolling on this video which was started even before UMK3: Shattered. The game's very fabric has been broken.

ultimatemk.com/combovids/mk2skom.wmv

Here is a youtube link incase traffic renders the main link useless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI-OoTD57YI

Enjoy, I did.

Last edited:
Wow, I totally learned something from that video. This'll definitely help me play as Scorpion in MKII.

Totally fkn amazing as usual. Where can you possibly go from here, guys? That video contained shit that I never thought possible. And this is coming from someone who has seen all of your combo videos that you have at your Dark Templarz website. The whole presantation was great, especially how they went to other MK cabinets then ended up at MK2. Too many uber combos to mention here, but that 100% Mileena combo was simply jaw dropping. And the 90% 9 hit combo from Jax was totally off the dial, man! Dayamn.

100/10

EXCELLENTE!

Last edited:
uhh, i cna say 'WOW". who care about this is very old MKII.
Be careful what you say about classic MK [old as you put it]. It has more heart and soul than the modern rubbish! Your comment has not only offended me, But I dare say that your comment will also offend all of the Dark Templarz and the Ultimate MK site's members and staff. That's quite a few people. These totally awesome videos are the result of much of their time and effort. So before you shit on great and classic MK again with your unnecessary comment, just think twice about what you type please?

Just remember that without classic MK, there would be no MKDA, MKD, MKSM or MKA.

CLASSIC MK IS TIMELESS!@

Last edited:
I am going to agree with the above statement ChiefThunder made. Without MK1, 2 or 3 there would be none of the newer ones. And MK2 happens to be one of the best classics out there.

Be careful what you say about classic MK [old as you put it]. It has more heart and soul than the modern rubbish! Your comment has not only offended me, But I dare say that your comment will also offend all of the Dark Templarz and the Ultimate MK site's members and staff. That's quite a few people. These totally awesome videos are the result of much of their time and effort. So before you shit on great and classic MK again with your unnecessary comment, just think twice about what you type please?

Just remember that without classic MK, there would be no MKDA, MKD, MKSM or MKA.

CLASSIC MK IS TIMELESS!@

Screw classic MK games.

LOL. Your right, but this kind of crap happens all the time. Some people out of nowhere will be like: "I can do those" even though most of the stuff from the newer videos are borderline impossible.

COUGH-MK-OUTWORLD-COUGH

I'm talking about MK2 arcade but not MKII(SNES, sega, etc...) but, i still like MkII for old system. I just hate Acrade.

MK2 on the Arcade was and still is the definative version of MK2. All of the console versions pale in comparison. But that's why EWAshock and the team have used the Arcade Emulators to produce these great videos. I love watching them. I must have watched this latest one at least 20 times since he posted it. Infact the link has been opne on my PC for the last 12 hours. Lol.

It's fine that you don't like something, and understandable. I don't even like MKII, as a fighting game, but I can appreciate the game's legacy. The matter here is, people do care about it still, and that's why this video wa made. I don't think you attacked the video necessarily, but just the fact that the target game is over 12 years old. The main point of the retaliation against you is.

1. This is an MK site.
2. This is a classic forum on an MK site.
3. This is a thread in a classic forum on an MK site.

You took 3 steps to come and talk down about something that obviously everyone else is going to enjoy and I don't understand why you would do that.

For anyone who does enjoy the vid, please go to the youtube link in the first post and comment/rate it. Thanks.

Last edited:
I love both the arcade versions and the home system versions. I also commented on the youtube site.