What are you listening to?

This entire album while on Round 30 on Black Ops Zombies:

149766.jpg

didnt see a whole thread devoted to "your all time favorite song"
so what the hell I'll just post it hear instead of making one.

Been thinking hard over it for a long while now, what is my all time favorite song? And This really is. Everything is perfect about this song. Really hard to give that title to a single song

flock of seagulls themselves have some gems out there. May sound abit generic and new wave sounding compared to this song of course.
But anything they have made that tries to capture a hyptnotic mood is fine by me. But this tops it all ,and it's still my all time favorite song ever. Plush by Stone Temple Pilots, and Would? by Alice in Chains were the runners up though.

may post some more seagulls later.

...And here I was expecting some Ministry. You surprise me sometimes.

favorite band? yes. but after hearing their cover album released a few years back,and newest single off the new album coming in 2012, the band is in a ****ing horrible mess and needs to stay dead like they should have 4 years ago. Sorry Al, but just give it up. Ministry was too good of a band for you to keep pissing over it. I'll gladly listen to your newer side projects. i love them.But give your best band some respect by letting it go out peacefully.

but anyway, a single song that clicks exactly the right way in every way possible is what Flock Of Seagulls were able to do. Thus drawing me into other music. I'll admit I have a wide taste when it comes to music, but this sound in this song is what's driven me ever since I heard it when I was around 4. Before I even liked music

I heard something of a new 2012 album, didn't Al hang up his boots in like...2005? And release an album every year after that or something. We have had this discussion before. But I will have to go check out that new single now....after I am done playing Zelda for the night ;)

****ing zelda was staring at me at the store, but I didnt want to spend money on it. Rental is what I'm gonna have to resort to, and then i'll think about buying it. But I keep putting that off dammit.

anyway, dont go check out the ministry single. It's shit. Sound really dumb. And Al is so desperate and unoriginal that he has to use a current trendy political movement involving smelly angsty college kids standing outside of stores as ideas for song lyrics. Dont listen to it. You'll only begin to hate the washed up bitter old coot even more, like I slowly am.

also, pug by smashing pumpkins. I wish it was on youtube so I could post it. great song

Last edited:
I am well 44 hours into Zelda and I am not even done, having fun with all the side quests. It is more than a rental.

...Saw the title, 99%, immediately turned off. Listened to it, the music really is not that bad. The lyrical content, ****, gives me a headache. More liberal spew from Al. I really can't stand politics in music, because if you don't agree with the said lyrics it just leaves a bitter taste with you. Trent nearly ruined it on Year Zero with Capital G, loved the song, but was blatantly attacking my main man.

I am well 44 hours into Zelda and I am not even done, having fun with all the side quests. It is more than a rental.

...Saw the title, 99%, immediately turned off. Listened to it, the music really is not that bad. The lyrical content, ****, gives me a headache. More liberal spew from Al. I really can't stand politics in music, because if you don't agree with the said lyrics it just leaves a bitter taste with you. Trent nearly ruined it on Year Zero with Capital G, loved the song, but was blatantly attacking my main man.

I hate politics in music too. I mean there are some bands that tackle social issues and can pull it off, most notably grindcore bands.But thats a little different. When you have no creativity to the lyrics, just simply saying which politician you hate in the most unoriginal way possible. Then it's a bore to me and If I cared that much I'd just turn on the news.

And that many side quests in the new zelda? My favorite one in the series is Majora's mask. Had a shit load of side quests and masks to collect. But I also love it for being so damn creepy and surreal, and I love the doomsday feel. But if this new one is somewhat filled with shit to do like MM was,then I got to see what it offers.

I hate politics in music too. I mean there are some bands that tackle social issues and can pull it off, most notably grindcore bands.But thats a little different. When you have no creativity to the lyrics, just simply saying which politician you hate in the most unoriginal way possible. Then it's a bore to me and If I cared that much I'd just turn on the news.

And that many side quests in the new zelda? My favorite one in the series is Majora's mask. Had a shit load of side quests and masks to collect. But I also love it for being so damn creepy and surreal, and I love the doomsday feel. But if this new one is somewhat filled with shit to do like MM was,then I got to see what it offers.

Exactly! Rage came on my Pandora today, and I normally do not agree with their views, they leave it a little more up to interpretation. While Ministry tries to be so blatant. NWO was like that, but whatever happened to their 'religious' side, you remember...

Drinking the blood of Jesus
Drinking it right from his veins
Learning to swim in the ocean
Learning to prowl in his name.

Oh well, you like Danzig? I was just listening to this, perfect right before bed.

@ Zelda, Oh yeah, tons of side quests, and they are not all fetch quests. Dude, their are some super creepy parts, like the trails, it actually raised my heart pressure, there was just panic and dark, and well surreal. The trials are the "silent realm". My biggest gripe is not being able to skip through the talk logs, like if you accidently click on on the same NPC, it just feels so tiresome having them to try and hurry up and talk faster. I have going through the main quest, take a break, return to the Sky, upgrade some gear, explore, find peices, catch bugs, do quests, then return to the main story. And the graphics are not as bad as you make it out to be, the style definitely works with the world they are portraying. You saw that the Zelda timeline was released right?