What are you listening to?

I haven't heard this one in a long time. I discovered it on a Madden game from nearly a decade ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

There are just some songs that you never get tired of hearing, no matter how many times you hear it. This is one of those songs for me. This song blows my fvcking mind every time I hear it and I've listened to it at least every other day for the past month or so. It just never gets old to me. Play this song at my funeral.

What I find so crazy about this song and the rest of this album is that this is completely different than the type of shit that most people were listening to back in 1988. While Metallica was working on And Justice For All..., while Motley Crue was working on Dr. Feelgood, while Iron Maiden was working on Seventh Son of a Seventh Son, Skinny Puppy said fvck the normal heavy shit and put out something so abrasive, harsh, almost unlistenable and downright fvcking insane that most people probably can't even get through half of the album. I actually used to absolutely despise VIVIsectVI. I thought the whole album besides 1 main single (Testure) sucked. Now It's in my top 5 albums of all time. It's fvcking crazy, underrated, under appreciated and was more in your face than half the shit that came out in 1988. Yes even South Of Heaven wasn't as crazy as VIVIsectVI. This is coming from a guy who actually used to listen to Slayer all the time as a kid.