What are you listening to?

gay.png

Genre *gay*

now here's a band I'm familiar with

Killing On Adrenaline is their best work they put out in my opinion.

Word. I enjoy a song or two from every album, even Grotesque Impalement. Killing On Adrenaline, Stop At Nothing, and Destroy The Opposition are all pretty beast albums imo. Misery Index is a band spawned from DF, don't know if you've heard of them or not, but they are pretty damn good death metal and don't get enough praise. Check em out, every album is worth the listen (Retaliate is a great start).

NP:

Koloss crushes all. Period.

glad to see some Numan posted in here. That guy really did get me into music in a way

I wont lie. I didn't know Gary Numan existed till I heard NIN's cover of Metal. About a year and a half ago I went to a record store and they had The Pleasure Principle 30 year anniversary edition for $10 so I picked it up.

They also had Down In It 12 inch vinyl :D

I've looked for other Gary Numan CD's at CD stores here but I can't find any. I've been to FYE, Best Buy and some local places and none. So I've had to download them.

I'll never forgive Peter Steele for using a close up image of his anus as an album cover

Wasn't that origin of the feces? Bwah.

'Life is short, and love is always over in the morning' = truth

Just was thinking Peter Steele and the singer of Sisters of Mercy sound the same almost.

What SR? Don't be mad at Manson. lol (damn stuby fingers)
Speaking of Metal music I had the pleasure of listening to your beloved Megadeth last night I was pleasantly entertained by it.

Last edited: