What are you listening to?

my thoughts are that this album is sounding pretty damn good. sounds so much better than stuff like Re-Load and St. Anger. cant wait to hear the rest on November 18th.

Last edited:
The new Metallica album, "Hardwired...To Self-Destruct", drops TODAY!

The hype is so high that even the rock & metal news site Blabbermouth (which used to be a troll magnet back in the day before their comments were linked to Facebook) just changed their logo for today.

8e93432630ba355ece9cb91c9fc5c6a8.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

While waiting for Britney's "Slumber Party" music video to be released, I've decided to look back at another music video of hers that also involved a slumber party. ;)

The new Metallica album, "Hardwired...To Self-Destruct", drops TODAY!

The hype is so high that even the rock & metal news site Blabbermouth (which used to be a troll magnet back in the day before their comments were linked to Facebook) just changed their logo for today.

8e93432630ba355ece9cb91c9fc5c6a8.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Also Happy Birthday to Kirk Hammett! he is 54 today.

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh My God Oh My God OH MY GOD!!!!!!

I've listened to this music video ("Slumber Party" by Britney Spears featuring Tinashe) over 50 times since it launched this morning at 12 AM. ;)

This is the best music video Britney ever made! ;)

Edit: After watching this like over 20 times, I just found out that there were several scenes where Britney was actually caressing one of her hot dancer's crotch and butt. The best scene ever!!! ;)

Last edited: