What are you listening to?

They used to be one of my favorite bands but I haven't liked their newer albums at all. Really generic and nothing really memorable imo. Plus that stupid dubstep shit they did. Their last good album was Take a Look in the Mirror. I liked some other songs after that but they just fell off. Good to see they're still trying to be heavy at least.

They'll never make another song like this

They used to be one of my favorite bands but I haven't liked their newer albums at all. Really generic and nothing really memorable imo. Plus that stupid dubstep shit they did. Their last good album was Take a Look in the Mirror. I liked some other songs after that but they just fell off. Good to see they're still trying to be heavy at least.

They'll never make another song like this
I didn't like the dubstep shit either, but I do like this new song (and love the video especially). Clown is great! One of my favorite albums is Issues.
I'm glad they're getting heavy again too.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So I'm a few months late but I just started listening to Skillets new album Unleashed and I love it. It takes me back to my middle/early high school days when I was really into anything that was rock :)

This album.

dba8c5325b20046dd45765ab06a2bd49.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk