What are you listening to?

Today is the 45th birthday of a great genre of music. To celebrate, here's a song from the album that gave birth to that genre, Black Sabbath (from a band by the exact same name), released on February 13th, 1970 (which oddly enough, was Friday the 13th, just like it is this year).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO METAL!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So ive been going through a lot of the Mortal Kombat OST from all the games and Ive come to realize that the music (and this is just my opinion) not a lot of the tracks are all that... lets see how do i word it either memorable compared to the tracks in games like Megaman, mario, zelda, sonic, Street fighter, tekken etc etc.... especially when it comes to the 3d era of MK. I think I can honestly say that this is the only track I liked in the 3d era of Mk.

Not saying that I hated all the other track its just none of them really catch my attention.

Last edited:

Sebdoom is a great composer, spicing up the Mass Effect soundtrack and adding his own spin on it like this track in particular.

any OOMPH! fans here ? my favorite German band of all time ! just spent $65 importing almost all their albums from Germany

There is no question that Germany gave us great rock and metal bands, but THIS band will always remain the Gold Standard for such German music.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

what i love about German music, is the music itself , not just the lyrics, another German Band i love is Saltatio Mortis

Always loved how there was 2 versions to this song, the original synth one and a classic rock sounding acoustic one. Original is better though. Amazing song.