What are you listening to?

Very impressed with the Youth Code EP. Consuming Guilt and To Burn Your World are kick ass. The bass synth work in both of them are fvcking awesome. The whole EP is great though and I'm definitely more excited to see them now with Skinny Puppy and VNV Nation. I'm still trying to get into Haujobb. If anyone has any recommendations from them I'll gladly give them a shot. Every song I've heard so far from Haujobb has been meh for me at best.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Ha! I actually really enjoy this album, surprised to see it posted here too. It's honestly not that original though, kinda sounds like Alice in Chains and NIN thrown into a blender with other random alt rock edgyness in there too, but it's cool.

Ha! I actually really enjoy this album, surprised to see it posted here too. It's honestly not that original though, kinda sounds like Alice in Chains and NIN thrown into a blender with other random alt rock edgyness in there too, but it's cool.
I discovered that song on accident by reading the credits of the 95 MK movie, believe it or not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

also in other news, Sister Machine Gun has officially announced a new album for 2015. They had minor success and had a song on the Mortal Kombat movie soundtrack, but they're really under-rated as shit, cant wait to hear new stuff.
https://www.facebook.com/sistermachinegun

SMG was amazing. Metropolis was my favorite album. You should get double thanked for Genesis and SMG.

You ever listen to Bile? Also on the MK soundtrack. Just saw that there are 200 physical copies of BTF,BTK so I picked it up, I got #146/200.