What are you listening to?

Lyrics aside, what I just listened to completely hammered me down. Thank you. Anyway, I need something sobering.

The music is tight and well layed out. Just all fits together. The vocals are rustic and vibrant at the same time. I love the lyrics personally, it all hits home for me.

Another brilliant tune, lyrically and musically. This is one of those songs I wish was 5x longer, listen to it everyday. This is a strange one.

been watching the clerks films alot recently. Love those movies.

and I love old Stabbing Westward.

also congrats on the 3000 posts Johnny Rook. Now you officially have no life!
JK.we know you make gains all day like marshall. And get blow jobs in the bushes from random black women.

Honestly, never gave them a chance really. I think I've heard like 2 or 3 songs and that's it.

You'd probably like them. Cause I know I do now. thank you rook for showing me this song.

Last edited:
You'd probably like them. Cause I know I do now. thank you rook for showing me this song.

You are welcome. The Lord of Lard now presents another gem....stick around towards the end for the Inspector Gadget tribute.

Lol, thanks for acknowledging my 3,000 posts Sky. I have a life, just involves booze, boredom and debauchery.

Update:

For fans of industrial. And Spine Ripper and his closed account.

Last edited: