What are you listening to?

I laughed so hard when I found this

Spoiler:
To the haters :top: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

I wonder how many people will [can] sit through all of this.

great video. up there with NIN Broken film as far as violent music videos.
I swear I had a dream similar to the images of the padded cell and knife.
Only part I dont like is with the dog, but its sad and i guess helps fit the mood of the the song/video

the part with the blood getting all over Lennon/Mcartney would make a great GIF

great video. up there with NIN Broken film as far as violent music videos.
I swear I had a dream similar to the images of the padded cell and knife.
Only part I dont like is with the dog, but its sad and i guess helps fit the mood of the the song/video

the part with the blood getting all over Lennon/Mcartney would make a great GIF

I've never had a dream like that lol.

I didn't notice the dog to be honest.

There's 2 things I can't stand in gore:

1.eyes
2.teeth

I can watch someones eyes get popped,gouged and stabbed. While it makes me cringe, I can watch it. But teeth pulling I cannot do at all. I can watch it but it makes me grab my mouth and I start to move my tongue in my mouth feeling all of my teeth. It just bothers me. Anything else is alllllll good. I actually got reported on my Facebook for posting that video lol.

The part near the end with the girl with cotton and stuff in her mouth strapped down, I thought she was about to get teeth pulled.

The best part is, is that that is the ACTUAL music video to the song.

Rabies is such a kick ass album too. A lot heavier and angrier than say Remission or VIVIsectVI.

I NEED to see Skinny Puppy live.

I can watch someones eyes get popped,gouged and stabbed. While it makes me cringe, I can watch it. But teeth pulling I cannot do at all. I can watch it but it makes me grab my mouth and I start to move my tongue in my mouth feeling all of my teeth. It just bothers me. Anything else is alllllll good
for me its eyes. That is probably the worst.

nemesiswontdie said:
Rabies is such a kick ass album too. A lot heavier and angrier than say Remission or VIVIsectVI.
Al Jourgenensen of Ministy was temporarily part of the band during this time, and heavily influenced Rabies. So that explains the heavier sound.

nemesiswontdie said:
I NEED to see Skinny Puppy live.

same, although I think Rook said he's seen ohGr which is close enough. Should ask him about it.
But SKinny Puppy in their heyday I hear was quite a wierd trip.

for me its eyes. That is probably the worst.

Al Jourgenensen of Ministy was temporarily part of the band during this time, and heavily influenced Rabies. So that explains the heavier sound.

same, although I think Rook said he's seen ohGr which is close enough. Should ask him about it.
But SKinny Puppy in their heyday I hear was quite a wierd trip.

Eyes bother me, but it's the teeth that bother me the most. When I was younger (around 12 or 13 or so) I watched this horror movie on HBO with my friends and this guy was flossing his teeth and when he pulled the floss out, 2 of his teeth fell out. Bothered the shit out of me.

It makes sense now that Rabies is heavier than the rest because of Al. Have you heard the new Ministry album? What I've heard of it, it sounds like shit.

Seeing OhGr by himself isn't the same as seeing the whole Skinny Puppy deal. I want to see some stage theatrics and what not. Like during Assimilate (one of my favs) he slices the side of his mouth with a knife. Twas sweeeeeeeeeet!

Hopefully they'll go back on tour soon. I just wanna see, Testure, Tin Omen, Assimilate, Dig It, Worlock[ed] and Deep Down Trauma Hounds. Maybe even Candle too. I actually like The Process album. It's a lot different than the older ones but I still think it's pretty good. Seems like the [With_Teeth] of the bunch.

Seeing OhGr by himself isn't the same as seeing the whole Skinny Puppy deal. I want to see some stage theatrics and what not. Like during Assimilate (one of my favs) he slices the side of his mouth with a knife. Twas sweeeeeeeeeet!
yeah, I hear they would frequently play with godflesh (another insane band) back then. SP def ahead of their time.

nemesiswontdie said:
Hopefully they'll go back on tour soon. I just wanna see, Testure, Tin Omen, Assimilate, Dig It, Worlock[ed] and Deep Down Trauma Hounds. Maybe even Candle too. I actually like The Process album. It's a lot different than the older ones but I still think it's pretty good. Seems like the [With_Teeth] of the bunch.
honestly I'm not a fan of process. I like the songs hardset head,blue serge and a few others but theres always people who like the underated albums and I'm glad. I'm that way with alot of bands, but not with SP apparently.

nemesiswontdie said:
Have you heard the new Ministry album? What I've heard of it, it sounds like shit.
yeah I was dissapointed by it. There were only like 4 songs I actually liked from the whole thing. The rest is shit.
He did a good job with 2 thrash sounding albums back in 04-06, but now thrash ministry is just stale. Al should go back to his old style.

yeah, I hear they would frequently play with godflesh (another insane band) back then. SP def ahead of their time..

I didn't know that. That's kind of cool. Godflesh isn't bad.

honestly I'm not a fan of process. I like the songs hardset head,blue serge and a few others but theres always people who like the underated albums and I'm glad. I'm that way with alot of bands, but not with SP apparently.

I'm not sure what I like about it but I just do. Not as complex as VIVIsectVI or even Bites, but just because it's simple doesn't mean it's not bad (to me anyways) but I like it. Candle, Hardset Head and Cult are my favorite songs (all back to back to back too)on The Process.

You'll be disappointed, but I don't like Too Dark Park. There's nothing on that album I can really get into really.

yeah I was dissapointed by it. There were only like 4 songs I actually liked from the whole thing. The rest is shit.
He did a good job with 2 thrash sounding albums back in 04-06, but now thrash ministry is just stale. Al should go back to his old style.

I honestly didn't like any of it. I think Al just needs to take a break from music in general. His ears all all ed up.

You'll be disappointed, but I don't like Too Dark Park. There's nothing on that album I can really get into really.
too dark park is one of their weaker ones in my opinion. But it has a cool name though

nemesiswontdie said:
I honestly didn't like any of it. I think Al just needs to take a break from music in general. His ears all all ed up.
he made a country album actually, called "Buck Satan And The 666 Shooters"
I wouldnt mind him just doing that from now on instead cause its at least better than that last album he did.

nemesiswontdie said:
image.php

always reminded me of something off Silent Hill. Its awesome

too dark park is one of their weaker ones in my opinion. But it has a cool name though

he made a country album actually, called "Buck Satan And The 666 Shooter"
I wouldnt mind him just doing that from now on instead cause its at least better than that last album he did.

Ha, Too Dark Park is actually a cool name. I like Rabies though. I think Rabies is a perfect fit for the name of album because it's more angrier and crazier sounding than the previous at the time. Thus Rabies to me sounds like a perfect album name.

I heard about the country band thing. I haven't checked it out, and I won't. I'm surrounded by country shit every day. I don't care if it's even a joke band. I won't listen to it.

such a good remix. I love it.

HAHA WELL THE JOKES ON YOU!