What are you listening to?

Pretty slick, whenever I get into my metal moods I will look into them more.

I know exactly what "metal mood" you're talking about. I'd like to consider myself a person with a wide taste in music. Some days I want to hear something totally different from the last.

and to reply to you post on my channel about ween, I havnt heard much from them other than the ocean album stuff. But hearing that song you posted sounds alot different, so I assume they have a different variety of sounds throughtout their career

I know exactly what "metal mood" you're talking about. I'd like to consider myself a person with a wide taste in music. Some days I want to hear something totally different from the last.

and to reply to you post on my channel about ween, I havnt heard much from them other than the ocean album stuff. But hearing that song you posted sounds alot different, so I assume they have a different variety of sounds throughtout their career

Some of my favorites, but they have so many varied songs. Fun fact is that Ween was started when they were 13 years old back in 1984. The 'Friends' video I posted has a great slide show of Gene and Dean Ween of them and shows them when they were real young. I always go through phases with Ween, just like Pumpkins.

and my newest favorite...

Someone on here posted Overkill (too lazy to look who it was to be honest). I wore my Overkill shirt today, so I've been listening to them for the past hour or so.

I still haven't bought that album either and I really need to. I remember going to Best Buy (closest place that sells CD's) and seeing if they had it and I had to tell the guy the name Puscifer at least 10 times in a span of 30 minutes of him in the back trying to look for the CD (which I doubt he was) just to tell me no and I didn't have enough gas to make it to the other mall that was the exact opposite way from where I was at so I just decided to torrent it.