What are you listening to?

Short songs rule. My cousin and I often say that if you look at an album in your player and all songs are under 2.5 minutes that it's gonna be good. But what do I know. I'm a punker and have outright awful(ly awesome) tastes!

new cannibal corpse album?
not very original album title. It's better than "Kill" though.

Cannibal Corpse can be good at times (well, I kinda only like the Chis Barnes albums)
I'll admit once the shock value wore off, they did too. But still, they have some things here and there that I like. And I'll still respect them for that.

here we go

Cannibal Corpse shocked you? Why I never...

well, seeing the butchered at birth album cover, and reading the lyrics did when I was around 12. So Yeah. And it was my friend's mom who introduced them to me for the first time. Even if I was kinda shocked by it all, i loved it. Kids before my time, and years after deserve to be shocked by it. It was all too much fun for me.

CC's newer, slower shit is absolutely crushing. I think these are some of the best riffs CC have written in a while.

CR- USH-ING

Lamb Of God used to rule, once upon a time. I stopped listening to them after Sacrament. Anything after that just didn't do anything for me and sounded all the same. That and I've seen LOG live countless amount of times, so I'm fairly burnt out of them. They peaked at Ashes of the Wake, and As The Palaces Burn is my favorite album.

NP;
Gorguts - The Erosion Of Sanity

Last edited:
Someone playing the Green Hill Zone theme (Sonic Generations version) on an ocarina a few tables away from me. :laugh:

Pug - Smashing Pumpkins

theres no studio version on youtube, so I cant post it for you people. But sounds good on my ipod.
Their best song in my opinion

Saw this band play last night. Absolutely blew me away. Metal as f*ck. Do yourself a favor and support this band. They rule. A lot.