What are you listening to?

Nah I'd rather not. I like reading about myth and stuff but, weather or not I'm religious is a post for another thread. XP they're not bad they are a lot better then I thought they were.

Sky valley said:
wasnt this the episode with Smashing pumpkins?
Aw the Simpsons yeah it was. The episode was about homer feeling uncool. So in an attempt to make Bart and Lisa to think hes cool again he gets them tickets to Hullabalooza and gets sucked into the life style by becoming a human canon ball shield and going on tour with various 90's bands. I know way to much about the Simpsons. :)

Last edited:
Then Homer takes the cannonball to the belly. Oh and in that episode...

thump_6702682los-simpson-nin.jpg

Looks like a shitty Broken poster lol.
Broken.jpg

Was listening to Further Down The Spiral today in class.
"Do you believe in miracles?"
"Not really"

^^^ Yessir.

I am listening to this song because Ames32 called Manson Mansion. This song reminds me of Christmas in South Dakota with an old girlfriend of mine, driving looking at lights.

I think someone just posted LOG like a page or 2 ago?

titties did i think?

as for LOG, I could never get into them. They have a cool name, and everyone says they sound like Pantera, but I dont think so. Otherwise I'd probably like them if they sound like pantera. Not a bad band, but not for me.

I started liking Lamb of God around the time As the Palaces Burn came out in 2003 or 2004. But around 2007 I just stopped listening to a lot of the metal music I was listening to at the time. I still listen to them from time to time when I'm pissed off and driving around town or something but I don't really listen to them at home or anything. I haven't bothered with the new album yet. I'll get to it...eventually.

The new Municipal album shreds by the way. I seriously can't stop listening to it. "Can someone please tell me where on Earth!!!... Did all!!! THIS PUKE COME FROM!!!"

Really? Cuz I have several of the riffs stuck in my head right now. I'm fine with the production. I listen to underground hardcore so this sounds like a million bucks to me. Also, I'm a huge punk rocker and I prefer "safe" over "growing and changing" which usually results in writing more love songs and slowing down.

(Just to clarify, when I say hardcore, I mean stuff like this. Not Metalcore/Screamo/Deathcore "prepositional phrases as band names" stuff.) ;-)

DRI is awesome. I love Dirty Rotten LP though. It's so TERRIBLE and so awesome. "I stayed at home today! and I'm not going back to work!!!" Classic.