What are you listening to?

I saw them in Chicago summer of 2010. It was so rad. My then girlfriend and I got denim jackets, cut the sleeves off and drew/painted a buncha DRI and thrash logos all over em and went to the show that way. Haha.

No, it's totally true. I can't stand the winter. I TRIED to get out and move to Los Angeles, but only ended up staying about 5 months. Boston's cool. I've been to Austin once, that place is killer. I had to do some work there a few years back but had one free night, so I I got really drunk on 6th street, walked up to Emo's and there was a tour bus outside. I drunkenly slur out "WhoooZ busIZTHAT?!" to the door guy. Turns out it was for CANNIBAL CORPSE, hahaha! So on my work trip to Austin I ended up seeing Cannibal Corpse and smashing bottles. Happiest accident ever.

The one thing everyone I know knows but almost no one here knows is my obsession with Jimmy Page.

It's scary.

OH YES

I ****ing love Piper to death but it's years later and I still laugh my ass off at how awful his song is.

The music that is provided. I never play my own music when playing games for example, UNLESS it's a game with a soundtrack and no score, like most racing and sports games

The newest Twisted Metal is a fine example for playing your own music while blowing shit up.

WARRRBRINGERRRR!!!!

Just got the full album. This is my favorite song from the entire album

(This is a preview of the full song, no one has uploaded the full song yet sadly :()