Steve Irwin is dead!!!

The Crocedile Hunter, Steve Irwin Has Died

Im afriad its true fellow forum members its here in this link http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=127458

all i can say is i will miss you Crocedile hunter ive watched you since i was 10 and i loved your shows they were informative and actioney
i can still here his trade mark word Crikey.

~Rain 1

Wow...I don't know what to say. I guess we should have seen it coming since he is always getting too close to nature but I am still a little shocked. Too bad.

Yeah,he always did get too close but then again he is the crocadile hunter
thats what made him famous and thats what made him great.

~Rain 1

Yeah,his wife is going to be left alone as a widow to raise the two children they have hopefully his children will follow in his steps id love to see a.
The Crocadile Hunters show with both of the kids.

~Rain 1

It's kinda awful news, especially to go like he did, being physically stung directly into his heart, I can't even begin to imagine how it would feel. Steve really was unique, and I admired what he stood for, not to mention that he was piss-funny most of the time. I always knew he'd be killed on the job though.

PS. Rain 1, you miss-spelled 'Hunter' in your sig. I wouldn't really use the word hunter anyway, bacause he wasn't, he was an animal rights activist.

I suppose it was a case of inevitablity finally catching up, but it is awful and saddening news to say the least. And as Jade said, his poor children are now left without a father, nature is left without one its most amazing protectors, his wife is left now alone, and we are left with only the memory of such an amazing personality. Rest in Peace, Steve.

Yes,but hopefully Steve's family members and his wifes family members will help her raise them.

~Rain 1

Yeah,his wife is going to be left alone as a widow to raise the two children they have hopefully his children will follow in his steps id love to see a.
The Crocadile Hunters show with both of the kids.

~Rain 1

Seeing as their father was killed doing that, I odnt think they would want too....

They might want to though to kind of make it into a family business I mean both parents do it and they might want to carry on his legacy so to speak. Right now it is obviously hard to say because they are just small kids but I think they would carry it on when they get older, or at least one of them will. I am guessing the little boy.

OMG I loved his show :(

R.I.P Steve Irwin
A true Croc Hunter in us all

"Crikey!" I will miss hearing that

This is something I still can't believe. I didnt' when I heard it, and I still honestly can't believe it now. The Croc Hunter was one of the very few celebrity personalities I still respected. He was a great person, and always put his family's safety and his crew's safety above his own. He was a great person, a great entertainer, and I'm sure a great father. Rest in peace, Steve Irwin.

I appear to be the only one who isn't bother by his death... I couldn't stand his voice. I never watched the show, I felt like he was talking as though his audience were idiots. It was how he spoke... His tone of voice. He dumbed everything down I felt and made everything seem so dramatic.

But... I said a few years ago 'he won't live long enough... As my father said: "He isn't as careful as he could be with those animals, he will get himself killed in a few years time". I was expecting him to die via Croc bite... My father expected it to be a snake bit.

All that aside, yes its sad he is gone... But I was expecting it to happen so I'm not saddened by it. Let this be a lesson to everyone, don't underestimate things that have the protential to kill. Even experts can easily get killed. Don't take this as heart-lessness, even though it sounds like it, I'm just being serious here. I'm not glad his dead, I wish that upon no one.

I appear to be the only one who isn't bother by his death... I couldn't stand his voice. I never watched the show, I felt like he was talking as though his audience were idiots. It was how he spoke... His tone of voice. He dumbed everything down I felt and made everything seem so dramatic.

But... I said a few years ago 'he won't live long enough... As my father said: "He isn't as careful as he could be with those animals, he will get himself killed in a few years time". I was expecting him to die via Croc bite... My father expected it to be a snake bit.

All that aside, yes its sad he is gone... But I was expecting it to happen so I'm not saddened by it. Let this be a lesson to everyone, don't underestimate things that have the protential to kill. Even experts can easily get killed. Don't take this as heart-lessness, even though it sounds like it, I'm just being serious here. I'm not glad his dead, I wish that upon no one.

He was a high energy kind of guy, that made sure that nobody underestimated the dangers that he was up against. You do have to remember that he made his show so that his kids could understand it. We all knew that he'd die on the job, but that was just doing what he loved. A great conservationist who bought land everywhere as nature reserves.
Relocating not only injured and ill animals, but ones in dangerous terrortorries such as war zones and disaster areas. A man who believed people to be the most dangerous species on Earth. How could you not love a man like that?