Boredom = New Ideas

Kona

Just a few new animations. I also made a banner ad for MKA. And I had some more fun with mario.

Hovering-in-Place.gif
Tails rocks!

Emerging.gif

Snaping-Explosion.gif
Oh, yeah

Yoshi-tounge-stick-out.gif

hammer-down-mario.gif

In-The-Desert-With-Scorpion.gif
Funny? Idk i was bored.

Ryu-Energy-Blast.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/UnknownFB/Pics/MK Fakes and Comics/SMBDestructionFake.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/UnknownFB/Pics/MK Fakes and Comics/SMBDestructionFake.jpg

MKAAdFake.jpg

Rate and comment, if you wish.

All good work as usual. Just one thing with the Fire Mario vs Scorpion fake. The text animation is just a tad too quick for my liking. Other than that, I like them.
Jeez, this brings back memories

Remember in Super Mario World on the SNES, you could eat a few enemies with Yoshi and then he lays a cute spotted Egg? Then you can eat that Egg. And if I recall correctly, you get an extra life if you eat enough of your own Eggs? I miss the simple games. Simple, yet exciting and they had good tilt value plus they were the shit! To this day I still play games like Mario on the old 8 Bit Systems.

Overall Score from me - 9/10

Last edited:
All good work as usual. Just one thing with the Fire Mario vs Scorpion fake. The text animation is just a tad too quick for my liking. Other than that, I like them.

A few other people on another forum said this as well, I guess it is a bit fast and hopefully then next time I do text like that it will be slower.

Jeez, this brings back memories

Remember in Super Mario World on the SNES, you could eat a few enemies with Yoshi and then he lays a cute spotted Egg? Then you can eat that Egg. I miss the simple games. Simple, yet exciting and they had good tilt value plus they were the shit! To this day I still play games like Mario on the old 8 Bit Systems.

Overall Score from me - 9/10

Yeah, that was the best. I always pick up an old Mario game for my NES or SNES once in a while. I was kid before Playstation was invented so Mario will forever be a part of my gaming history.

Thanks for the comment Chief.