Question about characters who "die" in the intro

jbgames

If it is true that several characters die in the intro to MK: A, then how can they even be playable in the game, considering everything is supposed to be cannon? Or are they just showing how they'll end up dying during the course of the game...

MK has some of the most twisted storylines ever.

The intro could be the ending of the game, or the events right before then end, and maybe the true ending is after you beat konquest. Yeah a few , more like a handful of people die in the intro. As far as arcade endings, i think they are just going to be like if they were able to beat blaze, they wont really be all true, much like all the other MK games. Unless they change everything i have seen, but those german videos show that the arcade endings are just "what if's" they won endings.

I think they threw in a few deaths to stir the pot a little with people. Most people that die in MK's seem to forget their dead anyway.

Meh, I hate it when the endings end up saying stuff like "(Character) had defeated (Boss)

It does tend to be what happens in gameplay, so they should justify such matters. I think endings where they have nothing to do with the boss battle don't make sense.