Violence and Vampiresses

KiraXX

I have a story that I am writing, however it is most likely too perverted and violent to post on this site. If anyone would like to read it, feel free to msg me, email me, or just comment in this that you would like it sent to you and you can check it out. I've ifnished the first chapter of it now.
It is my attempt to write about the take over of Outworld, and following realms by a vampiress named Vakira after she slays Shao Kahn. It's rather grotesque at parts, I won't lie. So think about it before you ask to read it.

I've read alot of your work, Kira. And it's totally outstanding! Post it here, afterall this is an MK forum and as such, violence and gruesomeness is the order of the day. As for the perverted parts, I'd say that won't be allowed. Funny that.

Last edited:
I know almost as much about Vampires as I do about MK

Send me a copy of it, sounds like a good read
You won't be disappointed, dude. Like I said above, I have read alot of her work. And it's fullon to say the least. I just wish she would post some of it here. But at the same time, I don't want her to get in any kind of trouble.

Heh, could be good... how perverted are we talking here? Are they using a feather or the whole chicken?

Well, it is good, great infact. I just read her first chapters and they are way too much to be posted here. Shame really. Because this girl's got a real talent for writing. She also knows the MK universe well enough to know what she's writing about, plus the fact that she has infused her own brand of violence and eroticism into her stories. A real winning combination to say the least.

Oh, I'd say we're talking the entire Chicken Coup, man.

Last edited:
lol...youre too nice chief. Regardless I am glad that you've liked all that you've read thus far.

Chaka...do you dare?

Who doesn't enjoy a perverted look into the MK Universe? In all seriousness, Kira, this sounds like a very interesting read. I'd sure love to get a chance to look at it, if you don't mind. :D

Sorry, guys, I just have to butt in again. I'm sure you'd all love her stories. I'm just aware of the posting rules, and I don't want her to get into any kind of trouble. I suppose she could post them and then if a moderator sees fit to remove it, then whatever. It's Kiras' thread, so it's entirely up to her.

Incidently, they are most definately R rated! Maybe even X rated :mrgreen:

Last edited: