Kollectors Edition!

I pre ordered the Premium pack with Sub Zero for PS2.
If I had an Xbox, I would have pick up Raiden or Scorpion.

Scorpion one for me. Is there going to be a music video in MKD? And is the original theme song of MK coming back?! That song was great. I never played the arcade version of MKI.

highwaytothelost said:
Scorpion one for me. Is there going to be a music video in MKD? And is the original theme song of MK coming back?! That song was great. I never played the arcade version of MKI.

Well, there's no music video, that is, if you mean like the one Adema did for the last game. Thank Jebus for that.

Abismo said:
I would like to buy the Sub-Zero PS2 version, but I don't know if we (Europeans) will get it.

I asked Midway and this is their answer:

Thank you for contacting Midway Games. I do not have a definite date for the PAL release at this time. The collector’s editions for PAL are up in the air at this point in time. More information will be available soon.

I hope we get them...

anyone got packshots?

highwaytothelost said:
As far as i know the only difference between the collectors edition is the character on the box :?
It comes with a Kollector Metal Kard, Lots of the making of MK... plus videos, and the original Mortal Kombat.

JediRaiden22 said:
How long is the Videos? Will it be More or Less than 30 minutes long?
Ok... the normal version will include the following:
  • New features and game modes including interactive environments, death trap and free roaming Konquest mode.
  • Intense action board game.
  • Puzzle game with fatalities.
  • 10 character video bios.

The Kollectors edition... or Premium pack will include the following.
  • An Exclusive Box Cover
  • A limited-edition trading card, each of which will have a serial number
  • An arcade version of Mortal Kombat 1
  • A disc containing the History of Mortal Kombat
  • An additional 15 character videos

Hope that helps... :D

No Xbox Kollectors Edition

I heard this morning from target, that they recieved an email saying that there will be no xbox kollectors edition because of problems with the discs. Is this true???

Re: No Xbox Kollectors Edition

Wow... The only reason I'm bumping this is because I typed in my old screen name I used in highschool, into Google.

This is surreal.

My username and password still works?!?!