my new era of fakes

Big words for a small project, Satin.
This is an improvement over your old fakes, but it still isn't that good.

Everything is really blurred, and I'm getting the idea that you did that on purpose. Shadow's don't stand up right next to their casters, and they also connect to the casters, your shadows are just standing there next to their casters, the exact same size and everything.

FINISH HIM should be gone by now, or at least rolling away. Sonya shouldn't be wearing a hat, or looking like she is anyways, and don't get off on that "it's original" because it doesn't fit Sonya's character at all.

The background is good, but really not that great. Reptile's greyscaled heads are placed in the wall? What's up with that, they aren't even cut out that well, there are little pieces missing every other which way. Also with that, the little Cingular bar is right in the right side.

It's better, but it's still not close to great 6/10.

Improvement? it's quite the opposite! in your other past works, at least you tried to edit your sprites, now you just cut and paste an actual parts sprites from the MKDA screenshots. I did that in the past, don't go that way! Trust me!
The shadows are dead wrong and not only that, if the sun is behing the sprites, how come the sprites shadows are facing the oposite direction? It also looks like they are floating in the air.
The life bars are too low. The mugshots are too big.
2/10

Last edited:
lemme try to say this nicely; im too dumb too cut from screenshots. these sprites are all my work. and now that im here, id just like to say to saphire,
sonya had a hat in mk4 and i made a cross between their mkda/mk4 costumes.
and to maxdam...
did you think they were too good to be made from me?

Firstly, Sonya had a cap in MK4.
A baseball cap, what you made looks like Raiden's hat.

Secondly, if you're too stupid to cut out renders, you shouldn't even be playing with fakes, because cutting out renders is like cutting out sprites, just bigger.

who says you need renders in fakes? maxdam said himself it's a bad way to go. as long as you can make decent enuff sprites, ten fakes are ok.