Forum Software Update Coming

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
I'll be working on updating the forum software tonight, sadly this may make us lose the themes for a few days as I update them. So we may be stuck with a plain default theme until I fix the rest of the themes.

I aim to get them done sooner than later, but it takes time, so please bear with us.

No just had to update the software the runs the forums here due to security patches, etc. Because it was a major change, the forum styles are not updated yet.

Those should be up by the end of the week, so bear with the default boring style.

Thanks!

Ah, nuts. I guess I'll just have to move around the board with my hands out in front of me so I don't bump into shit.

The old themes WILL be back, just give me time I'm only one person with very little free time. Trying to get some working already.

I added back the default theme, let me know if anyone sees any problems with how the boards work.

I'll work on TRMK Klassic tonight for everyone.

My eyes! There blinded!! I just hope you get the themes back, until then I'm going to work out.

Yeah, this theme sucks bigtime. I don't know how anyone can use it. The Klassic theme is the best, not only for nostaligic reasons, but for easyness on the eyes.

So, any idea when we're getting the other skins back, Pat? I know you're busy as shit and are the only one doing the modifications n stuff. But this current skin is killing my eyesight slowly, man. I barely post anymore due to not seeing properly.
3DSmilys55.gif

This is one of the advantages of having no sight anyways. I have some extra canes, need any yet? I'd say it's better than hands out when moving.

So, any idea when we're getting the other skins back, Pat? I know you're busy as shit and are the only one doing the modifications n stuff. But this current skin is killing my eyesight slowly, man. I barely post anymore due to not seeing properly.
3DSmilys55.gif

As far as I can tell, all themes are back and working on the new version. If you cannot see the other themes, then let us know and we'll look into it. They just might not be visible for everyone for whatever reason. I'm looking at this via the Nocturnal theme right now.

I cannot see the themes at the bottom as I used to. I'm kinda sick of looking at this sickly white theme...I want my TRMK back...

Thanks for your reply, Pat. I can see no 'Theme Selector' at all, dude. The dropdown menu used to be in the bottom left corner of the main forum index page. I have searched high and low for it. Where be this fine thing that I may once again enjoy the 'TRMK Klassic' theme?

Oh, and make mine Mozzarella, thanks, man.
3DSmily87.gif
3DSmilys62.gif